21 // jimin

Jin whispering dirty things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

"That might be the best meal I've ever eaten," Namjoon says, stretching out on one of the couches.

"Wait till you get a taste of me," Jin smirks, making Joon laugh and pull him down onto the couch with him.

Namjoon seems to have grown comfortable with Jin's sexual humor pretty quickly. Tae, on the other hand, looks mortified. 

"Hyung! There is a child in this room!" He yells, covering his own ears.

I watch the scene quietly from the kitchen, where I'm washing the dishes with Yoongi.

I feel sick. That's the most I've eaten all week. I couldn't just refuse dinner in front of that many people. Especially not in front of Jin; he thinks I've gotten better.

I can feel my stomach turning. I grip on to the counter.

"I- I'll be right back," I tell Yoongi.

As I run to the upstairs bathroom, I can feel Tae's eyes on me. He knows what I'm going to do. I shut the door and make sure turn on the sink to block out any sound before hunching over the toilet, spilling out what little I had eaten.

The feeling burns my throat, bringing tears to my eyes. I hear the door open, but I don't move, not wanting to see disappointment.

"I'm so sorry Tae," I cry, wiping my mouth and leaning on the toilet seat for support. "I tried, I really did."

He flushes the toilet before crouching down to rub my back. But his voice-

"Jimin-" he says sadly.

I snap my head up to see Yoongi's concerned eyes.

The tears fall faster. I'm scared of what he'll say. He's going to leave me now. He's seen how pathetic I am. He's going to leave for sure.

The words "I'm sorry" spill from my mouth over and over again.

"Shh Jimin," he hushes, sitting down and leaning against the bathroom wall while pulling me into his lap.

I try to get away. I'm disgusting, I shouldn't be near him.

"Baby, stop," he says softly. "I'm not mad. I'm not disappointed. This doesn't change anything."

I look at him confused. "W-why?"

He kisses my forehead. "I'm your boyfriend now. I'll be your support. We'll get through this together."

I cry harder at his sweet words. He wipes my eyes and draws little patterns on my back until I calm down.

"Do Taehyung and Jin know," he asks.

"Only Tae knows how bad it is. Jin thinks I've gotten better. I-I don't want to go down there. Tae will get mad. He saw me run up here, he knows. He's going to yell at me again," I start to panic.

"Do you trust me?" Yoongi asks randomly.

I nod but I look at him unsure.

"Just trust me, ok?" He says, leaning down and attaching his lips to the base of my neck.

"Wha-" I lose my words when I feel him gently sucking at my skin. My breath hitches at the feeling of his lips. He moves up higher and does it again, making me have to bite back a moan.

When he pulls away he ruffles my hair a bit and helps me stand up.

"He won't say anything now," Yoongi says proudly.

"But why?" I turn around to look in the mirror.

My hair is a mess and there's already bruising hickies left on my neck. I blush.

"C'mon," he smiles, taking my hand. "Let's get you something to drink. Your throat probably hurts."

I'm left in shock as I follow him downstairs. What did I do to deserve someone like him? Did I save Korea in my past life or something??

"Ooh looks like they had some fun," Hobi laughs seeing the marks on my neck as soon as we enter the living room.

I cautiously meet Tae's eyes only to see him laughing along with the rest of the group. I sigh in relief and go to the kitchen to get some water.

The rest of the night goes by quickly. We all become close. Namjoon and Jin hyung are obviously into each other and spend most of the night in their own private conversation. Hobi hyung seems to have a thing for Tae- he's been staring at him for most of the night. Tae is pretty oblivious to these things, but he seems to be having fun with him.

As for me and Yoongi, we stay cuddled together, laughing at the random jokes. I feel comfortable. I feel happy. I hope things can always stay this way.

~V

Hey just wanna say thanks for reading :) I've never had my views go up this fast before and it's making me feel so accomplished :')