22 // yoongi

Seeing it's already past 1am and Jin hyung has more than enough space, we decide to spend the night.

I've been going in and out of sleep while Jimin is already asleep in my arms. Hobi and Taehyung are nowhere to be seen. Namjoon and Jin are also asleep, still sitting up on the couch.

I don't want to wake Jimin up but I also don't want to wander around the house looking for a place to let him sleep more comfortably.

I run my fingers through his hair and whisper close to his ear. "Jimin?"

"Hm?" He says, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't want you to sleep on the couch babe, but I don't know where to go," I say honestly.

"Oh," he says sitting up. "Follow me."

He looks around the room and his eyes land on Jin who's sleeping against Namjoon's chest with a soft smile on his lips.

"Namjoon hyung is a good person right?" Jimin asks me.

"I haven't known him long but he seems like a good guy," I reply.

"Jin hyung hasn't seriously dated anyone since high school. I hope this works out for him," Jimin says, taking my hand.

He pulls me upstairs to one of the rooms. He knocks on the door before opening to make sure it's not already occupied by one of the other boys. Thankfully, the room is empty.

"This used to be my room," Jimin says, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek. He's so cute.

"Where do you think Hobi and Tae went," I ask. 

Jimin yawns, curling up on top of the bed sheets. "Maybe they're just hanging out somewhere else."

I nod, thinking about where I should sleep. I don't want to push things and lie down with him. But then again, we've already fallen asleep together on his couch before. I decide to play it safe and I'm about to go back downstairs to the couch when Jimin stops me.

"No stay with me," he says suddenly sitting back up. "I mean- if you want. You don't have to-"

I quiet him down, trying to hold back the smile spreading across my face. "I want to."

I switch off the lights and join him in bed. He immediately snuggles his head against my chest. I run my fingers through his hair, feeling nothing but absolute bliss. I'm falling for him even though it's barely been a day. I'm falling for him even though that wasn't the plan.

My mind goes back to when I found him earlier in the bathroom. "Can I ask you something?"

He looks up at me and nods.

"You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable with it, but why-" I stop and try to figure out how to word it in a way that won't be offensive or triggering.

"Why do I starve myself?" He finishes for me. His voice is so faint, as if he's afraid.

"Y-yeah." I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have asked. I can feel the way his body tensed up, as if he is afraid.

"You don't have to tell me right now, Minnie," I kiss his forehead. "Tell me when you want to."

He shakes his head, making his soft hair brush my neck. "You deserve to know. It's my ex girlfriend that made me this way."

As he lies in my arms in the dark and spills out his past to me, I stay silent and listen to every word. Every single world that felt like an shot to the heart. I can't believe how anyone could ever hurt someone as precious as Jimin. I wipe away the few tears that escape his eyes along with mine and kiss him hard once he's done.

"Jimin, I promise I'll never hurt you that way," I say softly. "I'll reteach you what love is. What a relationship is supposed to be. I'll show you everything until you don't remember her anymore. Every single bad memory, I promise you, I will replace it with a happier one."

He pulls me closer at my words, crying through the thin fabric of my t-shirt.

"Hush baby." I whisper comforting things to him and continue to play with his hair until he falls asleep.

I said a lot. I made a lot of promises. But strangely, I'm not afraid anyone. I don't care if I get hurt anymore. I've never felt this way for anyone before, not even Jungkook. 

I pull out my phone and start to type:

"So show me," he says softly.

"I'll show you," I reply without a hint of doubt in my voice. |

~V

Chapter updates are gonna be a bit slower, hope you all don't mind. I'm a bit busy with school and I ran out of pre-written chapters. I'm still going to try to post one every couple days though :)

Oml so we had a rally at school today and our cheer/dance teams performed and mic drop started playing and I legit choked on my spit. It was mostly just twerking since they're cheerleaders but still !!!