23

We stayed in Jodys room for most of the night, we only actually moved when Mike came in at midnight,to wake me and Tyler up. I went to hit Tyler to wake him up because I was expecting him to be lying next to me, and Jody in her bed, but when I went to hit him, I just smacked the floor at full pelt, which hurt alot.
Mike just smirked, rolled his eyes, nodded towards the bed and left, but he also left the door wide open, so I think he wanted me to wake up Tyler.
I crept over to the bed trying by best not to wake Jody and whispered into Tylers ear, "Ty."
He grunted.
"You need to go back to your own room."
He hit me in my stomach, so instead of being calm, I pulled him out and let him fall on the floor.
"What was that for?"
"You wouldn't move."
"So."
"Mike came in just now, and wants us to go back to our own rooms, so you need to put your top back on."
"It's by your laptop so pass it up."
I passed up his top and shut down my laptop, I was guessing I was using his top for a pillow and he was just lying in Jodys bed instead of being on the floor, I was also taking that we fell asleep watching Netflix, because that's we normally do.
"Did he say anything about me and um Jody."
"Nope, he just rolled his eyes and walked out, so don't worry about it." I replied closing Jodys door, "night Ty."
"Night."
I creaked open my door because I was expecting, Mya to be asleep, but when I walked in her bed was empty, I was too tired to go and find out what she was doing so I just curled up into my bed and fell asleep basically straight away. I didn't wake up again until the door creaked open, Mya walked in with a smirk on her face and muttered, "I know everything."
I rolled over so my back was towards her bed, and fell asleep straight away yet again.
.....................................
"Where's Tyler?" I asked when I went downstairs, it was 10 o'clock by the time I had properly woken up and gone downstairs, so it was just the younger ones left.
"Good morning to you to." Mike said.
"Yeah, morning, so where's Tyler?"
"He's taken Sid to look for crop circles."
"Crop Circles?" I asked.
"Yeah, Sid was on about it earlier and because you were still in bed Tyler said he would take him, they've been gone for about an hour, so he won't be that long."
"Alright."
"Oh and Jess," I was praying he wasn't going to mention the washing up," Taz wants to go to the park later."
"And you're telling me this because"
"Nobody else wants to go, and she wants you to take her."
"Please." Taz said now next to me.
"Yeah fine, but we're waiting for Tyler before we go, deal."
"As long as you do my hair like yours."
"Okay, but it will take a while, so you'll have to sit still."
"Can you do it now. "
"Yeah, we'll do it in my room, go and get your brush and I'll meet you in my room."
We both got up and slid the chairs back.
"Jess, are you forgetting something." Mike said looking over at the sink.
"I'll do it later."
"I'll make a deal with you."
"What is it first?"
"If you go into town, with Taz and Tyler, and pick up the shopping, I'll take you off washing up until Monday."
"Deal."
"But no arguing about it Monday, yeah."
"Alright, and can I have my phone to text Tyler."
"No, don't try that one."
"Fine." I said jumping off the counter, and walking out of the kitchen.
..............................
I'd only just finished one plait, when she asked, "Do you ever miss your mum?"
I hesitated before answering, I hadn't thought about that for ages and well it wasn't really something you got asked on a regular basis.
"Um, sometimes, but even if I did miss her, its not like I would be able to see her."
"Why?"
"Cause I just wouldn't be able too." I accidentally snapped.
"Sorry, I shouldn't have snapped, why have you asked anyway."
"Because I miss mine."
It just want silent after that so I was glad when the front door slammed shut.
"Crop Circles and Aliens don't exist, Sid, grow up!" Tyler yelled.
Sid ran up the stairs and slammed his door, then Tyler made an appearance in mine.
"That was harsh." I said.
"I don't care, I'm sick of hearing the word crop circles it's driving me insane." Tyler replied collapsing on the bed.
"Calm down Ty, you're gonna have to apologise to him now."
"Fine."
........................................
*5 HOURS LATER.*
"I prefer you like this." Taz said when we were walking to the park.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"She means when you aren't kicking off." Jody interrupted
"Why do you kick off?" Taz questioned.
I'd gone quiet by this point, so I left Tyler answer.
"Jess had been to places where you couldn't show your weaknesses." He started to whisper, "Now stop asking questions okay."
I think he only said that because I was looking down and dragging my feet across the floor, I hated thinking about things that had happened before.
..................................
We'd only been in the park for 5 minutes when Brandon, walked through the gate with his little sister.
"Can we go?" Jody asked.
"Yeah, Taz come on." Tyler replied.
"No, we've just got here." Taz argued.
"Fine, but I'm going."
Tyler stood still, while Jody turned around and walked out of the gate. I definitely didn't expect him to do that.
"Ty, go with her." I said slowing down the swing.
"I'm not leaving you two here, if Brandon's here aswell."
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause you'll kick his head in or something."
"I wouldn't because Taz's here and his sister, now go and we'll meet you in the house in an hour, and then we can't start winding up Mya again."
"Fine.
..................................
Tylers P.O.V
I didn't want to leave Jess alone with Taz, but I couldn't leave Jody get upset over Brandon again. I'd failed miserably to catch up with her, so I ended up walking home, and hoping she was there.
I opened the door as Mike was coming out from the kitchen, "Where's Taz and Jess?" He asked.
"They're still in the Park, but don't worry I've given Jess my phone so they'll be back in an hour and has Jody come back." I didn't mean to mention her having my phone, it just slipped out.
"Tyler, Jess is on tech ban after getting suspended you know that, and yeah she came back like 5 minutes ago, basically crying and ran upstairs, Candi and Sasha went up with her."
"Okay and um sorry." I replied running up the stairs.
"Sash, I prefer Tyler to Brandon, but how can I tell him that after the way he found out about Brandon." I heard Jody tell Sasha, I waited outside the door for a bit, I wanted to know where this conversation was going to go.
"Yeah we all know that and you two are sorted aren't you?" Sasha said.
"I don't even know anymore, we stayed in here all last night, but Jess was with us."
"It doesn't help with him being suspended either does it." She asked.
"Nope, it's never just us anymore, it's always the 3 of us, and even though Jess is one of my best friends, she can get too much and its even worse with her being suspended, she's just always there."
"Well you knew that was going to happen, shes here constantly, she isn't seeing either of you really until you come home, now what are you gonna do abourt Tyler."
"I don't know, see if he says anything to me first, and if he doesn't then neither will I."
"Your choice, but I'd go first." Candi-rose said.
I was definitely going in at that point, I knocked on the door before walking in.
"We'll go." Sasha automatically said, elbowing Candi.
When they left and had closed the door, I sat opposite Jody.
"I like you Jodes."
"As in like like."
"Yeah, and I'm not going to lie, I hated seeing you with Brandon."
"And I hated seeing you with Sophie."
"So are we gonna be a thing again or should we just stay as friends, I mean it ended in chaos last time."
"Lets be a thing again, I miss it."
"Okay, but 1 rule."
"What?" Jody asked.
"You can't get upset about Brandon again, because he's an idiot."
"Yea okay, so should we um."
"Yea we probably should."
We both stood up and I lent down into her while she stood on her tiptoes to reach me. We kissed for a couple of seconds before stopping and sitting on the floor instead, with her head leaning against my shoulder exactly like we did last night, apart from right now, it was just us and Jess wasn't with us, for the first time.