100TH CHAPTER!! Keith x Alcoholic! Reader ANGST

it's officially the 100th chapter. i'm so happy and grateful to have such precious and kind readers. i'm over 200k reads and this book has been so successful. this wouldn't have happened without you guys. mahal kita, i love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

note// i do not support alcohol abuse. i wrote this through my own experience. yes, it's dark. yes, it's wrong. no, i'm not pushing others to drink underage. i messed up in life and i learned from my mistake. do NOT do what i did and abuse yourself and drink till the bottle is empty. you're amazing and ily don't do stupid things. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

pronouns: they/them/their's
⚠️substance abuse/cursing/depression,, read at risk⚠️
enjoy

reader pov

He's gone. And he'll never come back.

My baby boy, lost in space, probably hurt or dead. The thought is too much to bare.

So there I sat. Downing my problems with the bitter substance. No one cared...and neither did I.

Years went by, I'm surprised to still be alive. I drink too much anymore.

"Hey (L/n), you'll never g—drinking again?! You said you'd stop didn't you!" I turned my head and saw Colleen. I glared at her, "Bold of you to assume I actually would." She sighed, "You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up.." I slammed my fist on the bar table, "I have no one left! He's gone, and most likely never coming home!! Who's going to care when I'm gone. Just...just leave me be..." I signaled the bartender to hand me another drink.

I heard her leave this intoxicating place.

keith pov

We're finally home. I wanted to see (Y/n) right away. I know they'll be upset, or even mad at me.

I saw a woman who looked like Pidge run at her. Hugging her close to her chest. I smiled at them, only imagining how (Y/n) would react.

"Katie....it's (Y/n)...they.." She looked at me, "You have to get them, they're—cmon..." She lead us to a bar. They couldn't...

"They've been at it since your disappearances... I tried to stop them but.." I ran in the bar, and there they were. Drinking a bottle of alcohol. I turned them around, their eyes had dark bags under them. Their hair a complete wreck. I started to cry at the thought. They snorted, "Man, I must be trippin hard to be seeing you...." They tried to turn around again, but I wasn't having it.

"(Y/n)!! Stop..it's me..." I caressed their cheek. "Keith...is it really you? I'm not hallucinating...?" Their eyes ran over my complexion. I smiled, kissing their cheeks, "You're not hallucinating...I'm right here. Now stop this. You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up." They looked down, "I'm sorry you had to see me in such a state. You're pretty disappointed aren't you..?" I shook my head, "No...I was worried when Colleen rushed over. She was worried as much as we were. Don't think no one cares for you, because there's all of us here. Do you promise me you'll stop this...?"

They smiled, "Yeah...I love you Keith.." They hugged me tight. "I love you too (Y/n)..."

end.
word count: 572
guys don't drink. i don't want to see any of you abusing your bodies and your health. you're all important to me. ❤️ thank you for reading, vote and comment