Why..? || Lotor x Reader Hanahaki AU! REQUESTED

requested by @Fandom-Child-707 !! thanks for requesting my lovely purple mansss 💕💕 enjoy doll!

pronouns: she/her/her's

⚠️/blood/gore/angst⚠️

(Lotor POV)

I was finally on the ship with the Paladins, but most importantly I'm with her..

I was put in a pod, they all don't trust me. Except her. The one I fell hard for. (Y/N) stood by the pod, keeping watch of me. "I don't understand why they put you in a pod.. you're on our side now aren't you? Geez..." she looked at me smiling, "don't worry, I'll keep you company till they get back!" She beamed.

I could feel my cheeks burn up already, I should probably tell her how I feel. Before it's way too late. When I get out of here.

"Thank you (Y/N).. Now Lotor, why do you think we should trust you?.." the princess had disgust laced in her voice. Here we go again..

"Princess, I may be my Zarkon's son, but I am better than that. I no longer want to destroy the universe, I want to help it. Save it from my father. I want to join you, please." (a/n: I know this isn't what he said but I wanna make it my own :D)

Allura sighed, "Alright then.. but if you do anything to loose our trust. Don't expect us to be so kind with you. (Y/N) would you let him out please??"

(Y/N) opened up the pod and helped me out. "Thank you," I smiled. She beamed, "Anytime!"

Nows the time.. I have to.. but why do I feel nervous? I shouldn't should I?

"Hey, (Y/N), did Allura let him out yet?" The former red paladin came in the room. "H - Hey Keith, yeah he's out. Be kind to him would you, he's been through a lot." She stuttered.

He rolled his eyes, messing her hair up, "Alright Alright, welcome to the coalition Lotor." (Y/N)'s cheeks turned pink when he messed her hair up, "Keith..!!" She whined. "Sorry, not sorry," he walked out.

She huffed, "The things I do for that mullet.." "What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I like Keith.."

I winced, she loves someone else.. My throat felt scratchy, and I felt the need to cough something up. "I see.. will you please excuse me?" She nodded and I quickly ran to the restroom. I stood over the sink, coughing and coughing. I looked down and saw.. flower petals.. I already know what occurred.

I have that disease.

I felt weaker and weaker, I hate this. But I still love her, even though she doesn't love me in return.

end.

word count: 479

(a/n: actually fucking crying lol, sorry if it was short. i'm literally on the bus going to my tech school right now haha! thank you for reading, vote and comment!"