I'll Save You, I Promise!! || Matt x Half Altean! Reader REQUESTED

requested by the matt lover herself @NebulaWriting !! thank you for reading and requesting! enjoy hun! 💕

pronouns: she/her/her's

⚠️N/A⚠️

(Third POV)

Matt and (Y/N) were in the Rebel forces together, they were partners in pretty much everything. Never once did they do a mission separate from each other. They knew everything about each other.

Well..

Almost everything, the both of them were in love with one another. But either of them never had the guts to confess. The two of them were just about to head back to their base, until the ship malfunctioned. "(Y/N)!? What happened!?" Matt panicked. "Our engine blew out!!" Sirens were blaring, the both of them were in panic.

"There's a planet right near us, Matt hold onto something!" She landed pretty roughly, surprised it didn't explode. (Y/N) I buckled herself from the harness. "Matt?? You alright?" He put a thumbs up, making her sign in relief. She ran her fingers through her white locks, "Our database has nothing on this planet.. I don't think anyone even lives on here.."

She shivered, "It's cold too.. what happens if no one can find us.. we'll be stuck here forever..!" 'I wouldn't mind being stuck here with you...' Matt thought to himself, blushing at his flirty remark. "Matt!!" She snapped him out of his thoughts. "Sorry..! (Y/N) don't worry.. we'll be fine. I'll send out the signal. I'll take care of it.. I promise."

Days went by, and no one came. The pair grew more and more worried. "Matt... I'm scared.." He came over to the cowering halfbreed, hugging her securely and protectively, "(Y/N) I promised you I'd get us out of here, nothing will happen to us. Especially you."

Out of no where they heard a terrifying roar, again, they didn't know anything of this planet. "Matt..!! What the quiznak was that!?!" She panicked. Matt looked out the window, a huge quiznaking monster was making its way to the shuttle.

"Something knows we're here, cmon.. let's kick it's butt!" He grabbed his staff and she grabbed her whip that had spikes on its tail. "Alright!!"

(a/n: suck at battle scenes so lemme try this out lol)

(Y/N) swung the whip around his legs, waiting for their 'duo move' as he calls it. "MATT!!! LOOK OUT!!!!!" Matt wasn't paying attention and he got slammed on the rocky ground by the beast, getting the wind knocked out of him.

(Reader POV)

"MATTHEW!!!!!!" I growled, my fury targeted on the monster. "DIE BEAST!!!!!!" I quickly finished it off, running straight to Matt. I laid his head on my lap, "Matt... Matthew..? Answer me!!" I used all the power I could to help him, I put him in the pod on my shuttle, making the process faster.

He fell out of the pod and I quickly went to catch him. "M - Matt.? You alright..?" I asked, brushing his hair out of the way. He chuckled, "Yeah.. I'm fine.. now that I know you're alright." I blushed, "Don't flirt dangit.!" I hugged him tightly, "We need to get off this planet..! I can't afford to loose the only person I love the most..!!" Oh..I just confessed.!!!!!

"You.. love me..?" Better tell him now before I screw it up, "Yes.. I do. Ever since you joined the rebel force. I love you Holt.." He leaned up and kissed me. I cupped his cheeks, kissing back. Sadly, air was a thing so we had to pull away, "Wow.. my first kiss was with a halfbreed alien.. awesome.."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever Holt."

end.

word count: 632

(a/n: another request fulfilled! two in a day I'm on a ROLL!!! next is a Keith one that im excited for! thank you for reading, vote and comment💕)