Plane Ride of Terror || Lance x Reader REQUESTED

requested by @Kasamatsu91829 thank you for requesting
⚠️none, just pure fluff babes⚠️
pronouns: he/him/his
~enjoy

reader pov

"Plane to Cuba Gate 27 now boarding, Cuba Gate 27 now boarding!" The lady the gate entrance announced. Lance stood up, "That's us sweetheart, you ready?" I gripped my scarf, it was pretty cold here in New York. Lance and I are touring the world since Voltron is no more.

I love to see new things, although...I hate planes. Ever since I was little. "Hey, babe don't worry I won't let you go. We're right next to each other!" He smiled. I nodded and grabbed my carry-on and his hand.

As we walked through the gate it was like the walls were closing in on us. I started to shake, I guess he felt it too. "(Y/n) I got you babe," He looked over at me worryingly. I sat in my seat as Lance put the bags away. There was a little girl in the seat in front of me, she held her teddy bear as she peered over the seat in my direction. I giggled and waved as she made her teddy wave and sit back down.

Lance took his place next to me and buckled his seat belt. He pecked my cheek, "You gonna be alright?" I nodded, "As long as you're here I'll be perfectly fine." He smiled as he laid his head against my shoulder.

That's when the plane began to lift off, I gripped onto Lance's sleeve as he wrapped his strong arms around my shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly. I was cursed with the window seat so I buried my head into the crook of Lance's neck. He rubbed my back, "Shh..it's alright my prince. It's a smooth ride from here on out." "Hey mister..! Is he okay?" I heard who I assumed was the girl from earlier ask.

"He's alright, planes aren't his cup of tea," He said. "Hey scaredy cat! Here's Snuggles! He always helps me, he said he wants to help you too!" I peaked from out of Lance and saw her handing her bear over to me. I looked over at the mother for approval, but she gave a warm smile and a nod.

I shakily took the small bear from her, "T...Thank you...you're very kind." She giggled and blushed at the small compliment, "Just make sure to give him back!" She sat back down.

Night time rolled around and everyone was asleep except Lance and I. We were just whispering sweet nothings to each other and keeping each other occupied. "Can't wait to go home?" I asked, toying with the bea—er—Snuggles. He beamed, "Of course, it'll be good to see old friends and family. I want to show you all I can." I gave him a soft but short kiss, "I can't wait...let's try and sleep though. M'kay?" He nodded and nuzzles his head on my shoulder as I laid my head against his. Both of us falling asleep as we continued our way to Cuba. 

time skip, getting off the plane

Thank god it's over. I remembered to give the bear back to the kid. I looked over the seat and saw her asleep still. The mom and I chuckled at her snoring. I laid the bear on top of her and mumbled a thank you to her sleeping form and the mother of course.

Lance and I got our carry-ons and headed off the curse of a vehicle. "That wasn't so bad!" He laughed. I scoffed, "Yeah, for you! Landing was terrifying.." "You slept majority of the flight anyways!"

I chuckled and waved him off. "It was still scary, but at least you were with me.."

end.
word count: 647

i loved writing this one! i hope you liked it! thanks for reading, vote and comment! 💕