Love Potion || Keith x Reader REQUESTED

requested by @juniperblossoms1 ! hope you like it hun, sorry for this long friggen wait! 😭 it takes place where Keith is still with Voltron if you don't mind!

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️none⚠️

keith pov

I was just roaming around the castle, minding my own business. I didn't want to bump into Lance and have a conversation. [me with fucking anyone at school pfff]

I found a room that looked somewhat shady, but I entered cause what else do I have to do? Once I entered it was full of potions. Who knew huh. There was one in a clear bottle and a light pink liquid filled halfway to the top. A little swig wouldn't hurt right?? I popped the cork off and took a small sip. I didn't really feel anything, so it probably doesn't work. I put it back in it's rightful place and headed back to the main bridge.

I saw (y/n) conversing with Allura. The more I looked at her I just couldn't turn my head. I don't get it. What the hell am I doing? Why can't I walk away?!

y/n pov

While I was talking with Allura we noticed Keith walked in. He didn't say anything, just stared. "Why is he staring at us.....?" I asked quietly so he wouldn't over hear me. She smiled, "I think you mean 'why is he staring at you'" I blushed, looking over at him. When I looked at him, his face flushed pink and looked down.

"W - Why was he...?" I mumbled. I didn't get it, does he have a thing for me..?! "He must've drank one of my potions. This one makes you show you true feelings for the person you love. You're his, (y/n)," Allura giggles.

I blushed even harder. "Y - You're serious...?" She nodded, "Yes..! Well, do you like him?" I thought long and hard about that.

I looked up at her, "I've known Keith for a long time Allura. We didn't click at first, but when Voltron became a part of our lives we became closer. I guess I really do love him." She smiled, "Don't tell me, tell him that." She pushes me over to him, he swiftly caught me so we wouldn't fall. "H - Hi...." I managed to say. "Hey...uh..sorry for weirdly staring at you..y - you're just...you know..pretty," He stuttered a lot, but I found it super cute!

"Thank you....... Uh...hey, Keith?" I looked him in the eyes, his big violet eyes. "What is it?" I looked down, just in case I mess up, "I wanted to tell you that, I love you. I know we weren't close at first but now that we have Voltron and a group of goofballs to call family...I felt more closer to you. I grew to love you Keith...I hope you can feel the same way.."

He tilted my chin up, "You stole the words right out of my mouth, I love you too (y/n).." He leaned down and kissed me.

God bless that potion.

end.
word count: 586

i loved writing that, i believe i have one or two more requests to write. then when i'm done with those i will take a short break on here and transfer to my ouran book. if you have read the chapters on there so far just say tooned cuz i might open requests there for a bit. if you haven't checked it out, please do i have like four chapters up already! thanks for reading, vote and comment! 💕