Beautiful || Lance x Galra! Reader REQUESTED

requested by @0AdoptedCatPotatoe0 ! hope you enjoy it!

please read the author's note at the end of this chapter!! thxss

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️abuse/blood⚠️
italics —> haggar&you

(reader pov)

I can't believe the witch put me in this damn prison. I can't believe I got caught tending a prisoner's wounds..

"So...you were patching up one of our enemies (y/n)..? You will have to be punished for this." Haggar scratched her nails against the bars, making my ears nearly bleed. "What of it? So what if you punish me, there's nothing you can do that can hurt me," I snarled at her. She smirked, "We'll see."

x hours later x

They chained me to the wall, new cuts I'll have to stitch littered my legs and stomach.

My side was bleeding non-stop, at an alarming rate as well. I need to get out of here, I can't stand this. A sentry jabbed the shock stick (???) into my thigh. I screamed as loud as I could. It was unbearable. "That's enough for now, back to the cellars with you," Haggar motioned the sentries to roughly take me back to my cell.

No body even came to heal me, I couldn't take the pain anymore. I began to cry, something I haven't done in a very long time. Just then I heard the alarms go off. Must've been someone breaking out.

"Lance, Pidge, Hunk! Hurry!" I heard someone say. "Okay princess..! Don't rush me!" A male's voice was heard and a few others. I heard cells opening and prisoners thanking whoever was out there. I was leaned against the wall, putting pressure on my wound. I couldn't get up to see who was rescuing us. "Guys! I got the last one!" The same voice from earlier called out.

He opened my cell door, "We're here to- oh no....cmon! Let's get you on the ship!" A boy clad in blue picked me up, I hissed in pain as he did. "Wait....you're a galra..! Why were you in there? And...holy cow you're gorgeous. I'm Lance, but you can call me yours.~" he winked. I turned away to hide my rising blush, he was kinda hot..

"Lance!! Cmon!" A girl with round glasses shouted. Lance brought me into a blue lion. They must be Voltron, haha, how lucky I must be.

"I'll have to leave you in the healing pod for a while so those wounds can heal. W - What's your name?" Lance asked. "(Y/n)...and thanks for the save," I smiled. He returned the smile and put me in the pod. I slowly felt myself drift away as I healed.

(lance pov)

As soon as (y/n)'s yellow eyes closed I just couldn't walk away. Something about her, I mean she was gorgeous, more than any girl I've seen. "Hey Lance, she'll be fine. You just met her and now you're clinging onto her," Shiro stood next to me. "She's a galra..Lance what if she-" I cut him off, "No, she couldn't be. Why would the enemy lock up one of their own? By the looks of it, she's been abused."

He nodded, "Alright, I trust you. But Allura...you know." Yeah, I already knew. It would be hard, but I kinda want (y/n) to stay...

x few minutes later x

For what seemed like eternity, (y/n) came tumbling out of the pod. And I, her knight in shining armor, came to catch her. "Lance..? You were here the entire time...?" She groaned out. I chuckled, "Of course love, I wanted to make sure your pretty face didn't meet the floor."

I saw her blush, she tried to turn away and hide it from me.

So cute..!✨

(reader pov)

God he's such a flirt, but I can't help but like him. As days went by, I ended up spending lots of time with him.

He's such a silly, sweet person. I also learned he is very emotional when it comes to his home planet, Earth. The more I was with him, the more I came to love him.

He doesn't love you.

He's using you. Just like the rest of them.

I dug my nails in my scalp, gripping my hair. Get out of my head witch!!

She toyed with my mind, making it pound. I screamed like hell, I flopped on the bed, my face in the depths of the pillow. "(Y/n)!?" Lance pulled me up to him.

Push him away.

He will leave you for another.

Trust me (y/n), and me alone.

NO!!!

I groaned, "Lance...I - It's Haggar...she-" I blushed when he planted a kiss on my forehead, "She won't take you from me, don't listen to her. I got you, I won't let anything happen to you. I love you." Our lips met, I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want to let go, but oxygen is something we needed.

"I love you too."

end.
word count: 892

a/n: i feel like this was rushed, but it's  1am where I am so lmao. but idc i have insomnia so i can't sleep.
so i put on my message board that i make aesthetics! for anything really. should i make a book on that and take requests?? tell me right here! thanks for reading, vote and comment! 💕

 should i make a book on that and take requests?? tell me right here! thanks for reading, vote and comment! 💕

oh! here's me in my Howl Pendragon costest, i don't have everything for him yet. but i'm working on it! 😁