I Do Love You || Pidge x Reader H.D REQUESTED

i'm gonna merge @-gucxiaesx and @GabrysiasGaming together. they both requested Pidge but one just requested hanahaki disease and the other fluff. hope u babes don't mind!

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️blood/some angst⚠️

(Reader POV)

I feel like she doesn't love me.

If she doesn't.

That's bad. I know what could happen and I know what would occur.

"Hey Pidge? I see that (Y/n) is really warming to you," I heard Hunk say. I hid decently so they wouldn't hear me. "Hm? What of it?" She asked. He shrugged, "It seems like she likes you, it's cute how she tries to get your attention!"

Pidge didn't break a sweat, "I don't know it's kind of weird. I mean I don't like her thaaat much."

Ouch.

I coughed, I must've gained their attention now. I ran to my room, locking my door. I coughed up flower petals. They're green. I should've known.

I dragged myself to the bathroom, coughing up a whole lot more. They littered the floors and the sink with blood covered on them.

It was eerie.. and I hate it. It made my throat itchy and made it hard to breathe. It hurts.

I felt super sleepy too, I can't fall asleep though...what if I don't wake up. I heard a knock on my door, "(Y/n)!! Cmon open up...!" I heard Hunk's worried voice on the other side. I quickly tried to clean the petal up before I opened it.

"H - Hey Hunk..." Shoot...my voice is all raspy too. "We didn't know you were standing there! We didn't hurt you did we?" I attempted to laugh, but I coughed instead. Green petals everywhere. It's gotten worse with time. I slid down the door post, in excruciating pain.

"(Y/n)!?" I heard Pidge say. Oh dear god, she can't see me like this! "What in the quiznak happened!?" I smiled, "Pidge, I really really like you. Scratch that, I love you. I heard you talking with Hunk earlier, and you don't return my feelings. It's okay...it's what this is.." I pointed to all the green petals around me.

"It's one sided..." I coughed yet again. She started to cry and she hugged me tight, it hurt but I didn't care, "You dimwit I love you!! I only said that because I was covering up because I know Hunk would blow it! I love you okay!!"

As she said that, that awful pain in my lungs vanished. As if it were never there.

"I love you too...and thank you."

end.
word count: 467

(a/n: sorry for the wait loves. also.. THANK U FOR 20k BABES! i love u all so damn much!! i don't deserve such amazing gorgeous readers like you! thank u so much for reading, vote and comment! 💕)