Stressful Days || Hunk x Reader REQUESTED

it's funny how i can relate to this oneshot 😂 all that STRESS requested by @queen0fRandomBRUH ! hope you like it!

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️none cuz it's hunk⚠️ <— 😂

(Third POV)

Everyone came back from a mission, as usual, seeming tired and very beat. I can't fight at all. So I'm just here for moral support for my friends and boyfriend. "Yo (Y/n), you should've seen this beast! It was huge and ugly, and if it weren't for us getting there in time...sheesh..it would've been a disaster," Lance plopped down on the couch beside me.

"Really?" (Y/n) said, crossing her leg over her other one. "Heck yeah, love. But I'm happy we all came back safe and sound," Hunk went over to his girlfriend, kissing the top of her head. She blushed, smiling. All the others went to their rooms, all of them resting from an exhausting day.

(Reader POV)

I felt bad for Coran and Allura and the Paladins, they all worked so hard to protect the universe. I sometimes felt absolutely useless, I still do now. But everyone says I'm here for a reason, to assist and have for sanity, ouch haha! It all didn't matter, as long as I can keep seeing Hunk.

I tagged along with Pidge, Lance, and Hunk to retrieve Shirogane. So that's how I ended up here. It's been a few hours, everyone was all better now, well except for Hunk. "Hunk? What's wrong? You've been on that couch forever, everything okay?" I asked, concerned. He looked up, "Oh, yeah. I guess, I'm just tired, maybe a little stressed? I mean, being a protector of the universe reaaaally tires me out!" I giggled, "I understand honey, but it'll be over at some point. I don't know when, but the galra will fall one day."

Then I got an idea, "YES!" Hunk flinched at my loudness. "Ah! Yes what!?" I giggled like a school girl, "Nothing! Just stay right there! Don't move!!" I ran to the kitchen. "Trust me I won't!" I heard him yell as I flashed down the hallway.

I thought I'd, for once, bake for him! He always cooked for me, so this time I changed the roles!

15 minutes later

I made so much stuff that it's hard to carry down this INSANELY long hallway. It was like a journey to get back to the living room. "Hey Hunk! Since you've been stressed, I thought we could have a lazy day for the rest of the day! Here!" I put all the stuff I made on the table, "I...uh..hope you like it." I said, kind of embarrassed.

He beamed, and peppered my face with gentle kisses (a/n: he's so soft i love him), "Thank you, you didn't have to. It looks great, thank you so much." I smiled and we both ate and cuddled the day away.

And eventually falling asleep on the couch.

end.
word count: 528

(a/n: that was cute to write. if i do anymore Hunk ones in the future i apologize for the awkwardness. idk how to do him! 😂 if u couldn't tell lol. thank you for reading, vote and comment! 💕)