#1 Helper || Pidge x Reader REQUESTED

requested by @8luestecc !! thanks for requesting! hope you like it 💞

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️none⚠️

pronouns: she/her/her's ⚠️none⚠️

(Reader POV)

...

"(Y/N)!!!!!! I NEED ASSISTANCE!!" My girlfriend screeched. I paused my game and put my console down, "Whatcha need!? I'm playing fire emblem!" "YOU NEED TO HELP MEEE!" I sighed and ran to her room. I almost tripped over all the mess.

"Geez Pidge, you really need to tidy the place," I moved her tool box out of the way. She waved me off, "No time for that! Hold the screwdriver in place as I do this please!" I did what I was told and she did what she did. I'm not as smart as her, so I have no idea on what she's doing...so I asked.

"What in the world are you doing?" I observed. The little robot beeped. It's color changed from purple to green. "I programmed it to be on our side! I stole it from Zarkon's ship a while back, pretty cool huh?" I smiled, kissing her forehead. Pidge was tiny, and I tower over her (a/n: me w/ my boyfriend.. TALL PEOPLE UNITE). "Extremely cool, anything else you need my assistance for?"

She hummed, thinking of anything she needed to do. "Well, you could help me...uh..clean this disaster I have going on here." I exhaled, "Thank god, I was hoping you'd say that. I'll get the cleaning supplies."

5 minutes later... (hehe spongebob)

"Babeeee! My back hurts! Can we take a break?" Pidge whined. I was putting her stuff in its rightful place, "Pidge. It hasn't even been 10 minutes, let alone 20. Your back will be fine, your room needs to be cleaned." She huffed, getting back to work, "How do you do this everyday?"

"Well, back home I was always cleaning up after my siblings. Soooo there's your answer."

We finally got done cleaning after an additional 20 minutes, if you count in Pidge's 5 minute break. Now we laid in bed, her head on my shoulder and arms around my arm. "That took longer than it needed to," she grumbled. I chuckled, "That's because of your little snack break." "I needed food okay!" She pouted.

"Of course, of course. My bad."

"Thanks for helping me out today. I know how much you wanted to relax today, you didn't have to," she nuzzled against me cutely. I kissed her forehead, "I didn't mind a bit, I got to spend time with you. So I had fun with you, even though I had no idea what I was doing half the time." I laughed.

We talked about the random things we could ever think of, that was until I heard slight snores from the little pigeon on the side of me. I smiled, turning off the light,

"Goodnight Katie.."

end.
word count: 498

(a/n: that was a cute one! i didn't know what to write for this but i tried, don't hate meh :( thank you for reading, vote and comment!💞)