Don't Be Shy || Keith x Shy!Reader x Lance REQUESTED

requested by @Pidge1317 ! i've never done this kind of oneshot before so hold on tight, im learning! 😭

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️Lance's pick up lines XD⚠️

(reader pov)

I was sitting on the couch reading one of Allura's books with Pidge. Then out of no where-

"MOVE IT MULLET!!"

"Will you stop pushing me? I just want to sit on the couch!"

"EXACTLY why I'm pushing you away!!! Hm? Oh, hey (y/n).~" Lance stopped fighting with Keith and looked my way, winking at me. Me being awkward as always, had to blush, "H - Hi Lance, Keith." Lance flashed a smile, "Whatcha up to princess?" I blushed at the little nickname, "Just reading that's all." I nearly forgot Pidge was in the room with us, "You guys are scaring her, look she's shaking with fear!!" Actually Pidge I'm shaking with nervousness.

"Lance will you cut it out with the pathetic flirting, you're hopeless," Keith grumbled. Lance rolled his eyes and the two started to bicker some more. Pidge sighed and dragged me out of the room as they continued. "Sorry about them (y/n), they're fighting more than usual," the door of her room closed, granting us peace and quiet again. Katie and I are best friends, only she understands how I'm shy and quiet. Her, Matt, and I were inseparable. We were devastated to hear about Matt's disappearance, so we set out to find him.

That's also how I met Lance and Hunk, they didn't know about Katie's secret, only myself.

xtime skipx

It's been a few more days now and they still fight almost every minute of every hour, and some how I'm always in the conversation. Pidge was always the one saving me from them, if it wasn't her then it was Shiro. "Hey (y/n), want to train with me?" Keith scratched the back of his neck, not making eye contact with me. I wonder why that is.. "Sorry to burst your bubble mullet-head, but she wouldn't want to train with a hot head like you. You could hurt my precious angel!~" Lance leaned his arm on my head. "Uh...g - guys...?" I managed to speak out.

"Get your arm off her, she's speechless idiot! You're always targeting her with your dumb lines," Keith crossed his arms. Lance rolled up his sleeves, "Oh yeah!? Wanna go emo!?!" "LANCE, KEITH! That's enough!" The two of them stopped what they where doing and stood up straight. Shiro cleared his throat, "That's the hundredth time you've two fought about (y/n), I hope you two are aware she's very shy and doesn't like to talk." They were still silent. Shiro smiled, "So you didn't. I thought so. I think you two owe her an apology for nearly frightening her half to death with your yelling." "Sorry, princessa." "Yeah, sorry (y/n).." Shiro nodded in approval, "Much better, why are you both fighting anyways? More than usual I should say."

They were silent for a minute, till Lance spoke up first, "I love you (y/n), I always have. Ever since Pidge introduced you to Hunk and I back at the Garrison. You mean so much to me."

Keith growled, "I do too, (y/n). I love you too. When I met you with everyone else when we first got the blue lion, I was drawn to your personality and shyness. I bet my anger issues didn't really help in that situation and I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me, forgive us.."

I couldn't help but blush, I didn't know what to say to them just now. Shiro placed a hand on my shoulder, "I'll leave you three alone for now, will you be okay?" I nod and he left mewith the two of them. "So...is there anything you have to say...?" Lance said lowly, "is it one of us or none of us..?" It took a few minutes, but I came to my decision, "I - I like the both of you....I love you both, as weird as that may sound.. You two mean a lot to me too, you're nothing but sweet gentlemen to me. So.....I choose both of you. I - I understand if you don't want to I under-" I was cut off by the both of them kissing my cheeks.

"I love you too, it doesn't bother us. Right Lance?" Keith smiled. Lance responded with a nod, "Mmhm!! We love you to death mi amor." I kissed them in return, "I love you guys too."

end.
word count: 796

hope that was okay, lmao! i never wrote a one shot where reader falls for two people before, so it was a new experience for me, it was fun! Plus NO ONE can choose between Keith and Lance right guys? lol so thank you for reading, vote and comment! 💕