He Jelly || Keith x Reader REQUESTED

requested by @TalaLin3 ! i'm excited for this lol, enjoy hun! // i wrote this during finals ahah, kill me lol

pronouns: she/her/her's
⚠️none⚠️

(Reader POV)

The heating on the ship was busted, and Pidge said it would take a while to fix it again. So everyone is shivering like chihuahuas up in here.

I was on the couch, my knees and arms tucked in my small shirt. Lance came in, not shivering as much as me. "Hey girl, woah...you look so uncomfortable," he sat next to me. I glared at him, "Really? Hadn't noticed." "Don't you have a jacket?" He asked. I shook my head, "Didn't bring one." He sighed and took his jacket off, putting it around my shoulders, "There? Little better now?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yes, thanks Lance." Keith came in the room, a frown on his face. "Lance!! What are you doing with my girlfriend!?" He stomped over. Lance put his hands up in defense, "Hey man, she was cold so I helped her out! Don't get all jea-.~" He smirked. Keith interrupted, grabbing my hand, "Stay away from her flirt."

Lance laughed, "I wasn't even doing anything but okay!" He soon walked out.

I slowly turned my head towards my hot headed boyfriend, "Keith." He rolled his eyes, "His jacket is still around you..."

Then it hit me. I smirked.

"Oh? Is Keefy baby boy jelly..?" I nudged his shoulder, smirking still. He blushed and huffed at me, "I am not, you're just imagining things!" I decided to push his buttons, "Hmm, okay then. I'll go to Lance and see if he has anymore jackets I can borrow?" I started to teasingly walk away, hugging Lance's jacket.

Keith rushed over to me, he took the jacket off and hugged me instead, "No. He can't have you, you're mine." I laughed, "Keith I was just te- mmph!" I felt his soft lips on my own, his eyes were shut right. I smiled in the kiss and returned it. He pulled away fast, "Teasing isn't nice you know." I nuzzled into his chest,

"Well, it's fun. Besides you're cute when you're jealous."

He blushed,

"I wasn't jealous!"

end.
word count: 412

(a/n: DAYUM! 3 requests done in a day! fuck, i'm on a roll today! hope you liked that one, sorry if it's short. it's hella fuckin late where i live so yeah. i don't feel like writing lol. thank you for reading, vote and comment! 💕)