Im sorry Germany 😪

Germany's pov

I woke up to my dad crying and red crying also I was so confused ... then i look down my little baby bump is gone. Where is my baby ?!!!! The room was quiet when I said that i repeated my self again to red and my dad "WHERE IS MY BABY " my dad screamed back at me "GERMANY  THE BABY IS GONE THE BABY IS GONE YOU WERENT SRONG ENOUGH TO CARRY THAT BABY YOU HAVE A LOWER PERCENTAGE OF HAVING KIDS BECAUSE WHERE YOU WERE SHOT OKAY I SAID IT NOBODY ELSE WAS GOING TO "  Then my dad walked out the room giving me and red time alone .

Soon as I heard my little baby was gone I didn't know what to do "WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT RED "??? "HELLO "  "The baby died Germany ...... " ref said responding back with disappointment.

"No it didn't no no no NO NO NOOOOOO" I kept screaming and screaming until it turned into tears.

I wanted to kill whoever did this to me I probably won't  be able to have kids anymore.

"AHHHIIIIIIIIIIII THAT SON OF A BITCH TOOK MY BABY FROM ME HE KILLED MY BABY RED THEY KILLED ITTT " 

Red came and held me tightly as I cried into his chest. I cried for hours in his chest and he was right there by my side the whole time this pain is unbearable. I didn't even get to feel it's little heart beat or name it or nor did I get to know the gender .

Eventually I told red to let go of me and told him to go home and get some rest and that i needed some alone time he did not like that fact I wanted to be alone just because of what happened so he had two guards guarding my door while he went home .

Monday

Daddy and red case and visited me every day until they had to go out of town for a mission and through the whole week I haven't eaten or have had a shower I know yuck but I'm depressed as hell .

I don't know what my next move is anymore I push my self everyday not to take my life cause It's my fault somebody took my child's life as well . My lil angel.

Saturday

The nurses finally got me to get in the shower and my dad second hand  command bring me some of my clothes and my phone etc of course red texted me pictures of where he was at and that he missed and of course he mentioned sex saying his drought was crazy ugh he is so nasty .

I'm literally in the hospital and he's the only one that thinks of stuff like that .

Later that night

After I have my meal I just caught up on my daily reading and meditation and etc. Painted my toes even thoe it's hurts when I Bend down but pretty hurts I laughed historically it's been a while since I laughed. Then, I suddenly hear a knock on the door it was the nurse I didn't understand why she was here if she already checked my vitals and changed my iv literally 5 minutes ago .

But it wasn't for my vitals or iv she said I had a visitor I immediately thought of red or my dad until the nurse said "yo brother here's to visit you " I said to myself I don't have brother ... until I heard "germs my baby "

I instantly knew who it was "Trey " what the fuck happened to your face ?!!!! You've got more tattoos too omg ..

"You like it germs ? "He said in a seductive voice .
I gave him that look showing that I really didn't care but may I say why is this man is so fucking fine but why ? .

"Why did you this? why are you here "? I said in a demanding tone .

"I just- you needed a friend since that nigga red is gone and your dad is out of town and -"

"How do you know my dad is out of town alright cut the bullshit spill it " I said in concerned tone taking the blankets on my feet so the blanket wouldn't mess up my white nail polish .

He sat at the edge of hospital bed saying "why you out here being so naive germs huh? I thought I told you about that and then word on the street is you was pregnant with reds kid outta all people red ? You think he give a fuck about you bro ? You so stu—"

"Wait wait wait so you come in here antagonizing me about things that I'm not proud of then you speak on me and my baby dad dead unborn child and then u call me stupid .

" "YOU LISTEN TO ME U DON'T KNOW HALF THE SHIT IVE BEEN THROUGH IVE JUST LOST MY FIRST CHILD LAST WEEK I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS I HAVENT EATEN IN DAYS IM DEPRESSED AND U SIT UP HERE AND COME IN HERE AND TRY AND TELL ME ALL THE NEGATIVE SHIT OUT OF SITUATION.

You're not the same you ever since I've started hanging with red you been acting weird like u have something to tell me about him or just period I don't want to hear none of that shit . "

"Aye though I'm just saying Germany you wouldn't be in this predicament if you was fucking with me shorty" in a cocky tone

"First of all where is your bitch and her kids you need to be her room instead of mines " I said with a attitude. "I mean she is pregnant with your babie(s) ".

"Germany Aye bro imma just say this I came here to warn you , its a bounty on reds head and these bad people will do anything to get him killed he's dangerous and wanted. They will slaughter you if they have to , to get to red " he said with a little smirk.

"I already know and I'm willing to do everything in my power to protect him by any means getting shot and kidnapped he protected me and now it's time for me to protect him that means taking out people I surround myself around I'll kill anyone do anything to keep him safe trey." I said with a little smirk back

I knew the time was coming my dad said it he called before me I thought he was my friend but nah he's trying to use to get close to red. He's after red and he probably doesn't know but I defiantly know he put the bounty on reds head for 2million.....

"I'm out I told you what I had to tell you germs best of luck " trey said sarcasm while the door closed behind him .

What trey doesn't know won't kill him I attached a lil microphone on the bottom of his pants cause he came to scope me out he tried to set me up but he's the one who had gotten set up I now can hear everything that they are planning on my dads gang it looks like if trey comes for red I'll have to takeout trey Kehlani's babies dad I hate to do it but he's coming for people I love so......

GAME ON!!!

_________________________________
-what does Germany have planned for trey ?🤷🏽‍♀️
-what does trey have planned for red ?😡
- Do you guys think trey will be with us by the end of the book ?? 😩

Fine out soon to be continued