Composure pt2

Reds pov

When Germany said it was roscko I gargle up some spit and spitted right on his face for Germany and my moms they both did not deserve that at all.

He started wiping my spit off him as he shook it off in confusion saying "yo what the fuck was that for " "you know exactly what the fuck that was for bitch " roscko pushed me until I ain't have no balance and then I took my right arm and cock it back and punch him right his jaw.

I wasn't gone stop until I saw him leaking my mom did not deserve none of that shit the abortion none of that . As I started to black out I could slowly here my moms and Germany in my ear screaming "STOP TRAVELL " Germany tried to grab and stop me .

"Get off me germs you can't let him get away with this or there would just be another victim "

"C'mon roscko hit a man hit me HIT ME "

Roscko barely had balance I love seeing him in pain I loved it.  I could see Germany in the corner of my eye she was so hurt . Why do I feel more hurt then she does and shes the one who got raped .

"STOPPPPPP" "TRAVELL let it go now "
"You got two options 1. Get your shit ,"or I'll get it for you and you know you not gone like that" roscko said in a creepy seduction voice .

"How did you even find me "
"You know how I find you now let's go or you'll know what happens next "

"What's gone happen next ?huh? Answer "
"She ain't gotta go with you last time I checked you wasn't her father yo" I said with anger and frustration while I was holding her back with my left arm .

Germany let my hand go real softly this girl is very confusing she want me to protect her but she won't let me it's like she runs into danger .

I looked at her and I can't even stay mad at the kid . "Imma call you later okay" and she gave me a kiss on the Cheek and walked towards the car with her bags .

"C'mon trey That's enough come inside right now " my mom said in a rush because I know deep inside she couldn't face roscko .

"Hmmm India how you doing " roscko said in a revengeful tone.

"Aye yooo don't be talking to my moms b I said .

"Ohhhh I didn't know you had a son India what a charmer " he said closing the door after Germany .

"Let's go TRAVELL now " my moms said and I just listened cause whenever she called me by my real name I knew what the deal was I ain't wanna hear her complain .

"What the fuck is wrong with you you need to put your fucking listening ears on cause apparently you don't give a fuck about what the fuck I got to say travell" my mom said in a loud squeaky tone .

I'm tired of this shit .

"Man I don't get y'all bitches "  I said in a tiresome voice as I tried to walk away from my mother "

"Don't be cussing at me or calling me out my name little I'm not one of yo lil homies or lil rats u be fucking travell I let that lil hoe of yours in my house and you gone call me a bitch you grounded and I don't want you talking to her "

"Man whatever ma I don't wanna hear that shit " as I said and went upstairs .

Germany's POV

As I was in the car I just got into daydreaming of how pretty fucked up my life is forreal my Bestfriend switched up on me , my dad barely sees me my so called "nigga" got my Bestfriend pregnant and red of course he's the only one that doesn't do anything I swear ..

"Yo dad gone be real upset that you was at some lil boys house " roscko said while driving

"I don't care stop talking to me " I said with a attitude

"I want you to know little girl only I can feel or touch you that way I don't want nobody else claiming you as mine "

"You're really sick in the head and karma gone bite your rapist ass."

"Come one now you practically wanted me let's not do it "

"As we arrived to the house I saw trey standing outside my door "
As I got out the car with my bags and walked up to him he looked like he had a rough night .

"What trey "? I said with a stank nasty look .

"I never really got the chance to explain to you"
Trey said in a hurtful tone

"I don't want nomore secrets between us alright Ma"
"I came to tell you that kehlani pregnant with twins and I just wanna Tell I can't do this nomore " he said with confidence .

"Oh really " I said wow I don't even know what to say "I said this bitch sarcastically .

"Yeah really i got kids to take care and my attention gotta be on them and football"

He said shrugging his shoulders and putting his hands together .

"Nomore secrets secrets huh trey "

"Yopppp"

"Well baby let me let you in on something ."
"I've been done with you baby that's why I been fucking red anyway " I said with a smirk .
Treys pov

When Germany said that shit I was hurt , how my bitch gone fuck my enemy but she knew that thoe

We was just staring at each other until I smacked her and said "what the fuck is wrong with you dawg how you gone fuck my enemy " I said while we was fighting "

"Oh you hitting girls now " she said while she punched me back "

"You fucked my bestfriend you thought I was gone let that shit go and then she got pregnant not with one baby but with two babies and you're pathetic you weak and so is yo weak ass baby -ma"

I don't know what made me do that to her but I punched her straight in her jaw it immediately bruised

"Yo I'm out "

Skrttttttt .

A black Bentley truck pulled up and then her dads stepped out
"Did you put yo hands on my daughter " he said with a concerned look

"Yeah daddy he did he hit me more then once "
She said screaming from the front of her door .

"Go inside baby I'll handle it " her dad said .

Her dad pulled out his Gun and cock his gun and pointed at my head and said" give me 3 reasons I shouldn't shoot yo fucking brains out ."

I've decided to release the chapter early because going to be caught up with so much over these next few days so the next chapter will be out by Monday

Im almost at 1k thanks for the support love y'all!❤️