"Under construction "🚧

Germany's pov
As I was watching trey get held at gunpoint he had dropped something out his pocket . But I don't think it was on accident . When I picked it up it was a kehlani ultrasound my heart , it just sunk ....

 When I picked it up it was a kehlani ultrasound my heart , it just sunk

I never knew what a heartbreak felt like until now . I'm so confused, deep pain rushed through my heart as I looked at the picture with tears coming out . People keep hurting me left and right . I just dropped the paper and went inside i couldn't take all this nomore I needed a break from the whole world She had to be about a month pregnant .

Treys pov

She needed to face reality but I'm doing this for her this my pops choice not mine I can't be fucking with enemy .  Me and Germany's pops face each waiting for me to answer his question .  "Well " i said with a smirk "you'll mess up business with my dad " "I have 9 d1 football Scholarships" and oh I forgot I said saying sarcastically "and I got a set of twins on the way and you wouldn't want them to grow up without a father ."

Her dad looked at me with disappointment saying "you need to handle yours g all that imma let you off but next time you put your hand on my daughter that's yo ass and yo dads remember I don't forget ". "Yeah okay" I said unlocking my doors to my camero and drove off".

Germany's POV

I watched trey drive off from our property and also watched my dad come in the door .
"Daddy " I said . "What you want Germany i hope this not about no money cause I don't have any " . I laughed a lil but "no dad this is not about money I need to talk to you " I said looking down at my feet trying not to make contact .

"Can it wait till tommorow I'm tired , I almost killed yo lover " "No that's not my lover and dad you always say can it wait then I'll never get around to it so imma just say it". He was looking at me waiting for an answer .

"Daddy roscko raped me " I said while my heart sunk even more . My dads whole demeanor changed .  "What did you say germs ""he raped me dad right there on that couch the blood is still on the white carpet."

My dad went to scope it out and it was still there . "Why didn't you tell me this before Germany " he said with frustration. "You was so busy with the gang I didn't wanna bother you."

My dad looked at me angrier then ever "Baby you always come first no matter what, no matter if we argue nothing you are my first priority ."

"Im sorry dad i said crying even harder " it took me a long time to get this out I was so embarrassed . My dad walked over and just held me like a lil baby for the rest of that day ... since then my dad had my back thru whatever my dad shedded a couple of tears saying "we gone get that son a bitch for you I promise " when my dad made a promised he kept it.

My dad killed roscko that next day making him confess what he did to me can you BELEIVE he had 36 rape victims in counting.

May 15th

7 monthes has passed I haven't spoken to trey nor kehlani since November not one word . The only friend I do have is red he comes over we do homework we go on lunch dates movies ,shopping all that he is my peace he is my bestfriend I haven't cried since I told my dad about roscko and since trey was at my house that's how much red keeps me happy . I can tell him anything that's what I love him for yeah we do it here and there I guess you can call us best friends with benefits but I'm attached like we're in a relationship I think I love Red more than what I thought."

Reds POV

"Alright" I said in my How am I gone tell her ughhh she gone be so mad at me but imma make sure nothing changes between us "

I waited for Germany outside the lunchroom like I always do but today it was something different about her she was glowing and wearing the outfit I picked out from when we went to the mall together she walked up towards me giving me a hug saying "reddddddddd they love the outfit I swear you the best yo, how do you so much good taste in clothes "

I made sure I picked something out that showed her beautiful curves she was so perfect in her own way and I loved that fact she did stuff different from other shawtys .

"Germs I gotta tell you sum " "ouu can it wait I'm so hungry you do no not understand Ma Ellis college prep class was a draggggg and I mean draggg as she said leading me into the lunch Line, after we got our trays we sat down at our lunch table .

When Germany is happy she will not stop talking and she wouldn't stop until you showed her your were bored with her .

I don't wanna ruin her happiness but I want her to be the first one to know I said looking at my lunch tray  day dreaming . When Germany said my name I snapped out of it .

"Red !!" "Red!" Hello " she said getting irritated a little . "Ion get you ,u want me to tell you stuff but you don't listen what kind of bestie is that "

"Germany I gotta talk to you dude it's important "

"Ughhh" she said  "I hope it's not about yo friend still tryna talk to me again tell him I said no red in serious "

No germs it's not about him .....

"Then what is it about travell" she said as she painted he nails clear .

"I got a girlfriend .."
"What did you just say to me fool" she said smirking and kinda laughing .
"I got a girlfriend Germany and I'm not joking " I said with a serious face

Her facial expression changed into a mug "well where she at then b " she said in a bold tone "

"Right here " as jade walked up to the table Germany this is jade my girlfriend and jade this is Germany my bestfriend !.

Jade.

Damnnn i thought red and germs had something ?🤦🏽‍♂️Do y'all think red still got feelings for Germany ?😏Wow kehlani gotta be about 8 monthes pregnant with the twins

Do y'all think red still got feelings for Germany ?😏
Wow kehlani gotta be about 8 monthes pregnant with the twins

Im at 1.21k reads thanks guys i love y'all so much ❤️this journey has been so fun so far and I'm getting more and more excited because these next chapter are gonna be bangers .

I'll try to get the next chapter out by Tuesday Maybe before that 😊.