Manes purpose (read slowly this is explaining flashbacks

Red's POV.

All I could do is literally stand there and just look at me we literally did not take our eyes off each other. I honestly didn't have any explanation for what Germany said because I know what we did and now I have to be responsible for the problems I've have caused .
I'm not gone lie I'm hurt as Fuck. I've never got to meet my unborn baby. I'm so salty I cried all night I couldn't let Germany see me weak like that, I had to be strong for her and stand by her side cause who knows how she feels. A  mother loosing her baby because of her baby dad actions once she's back to normal she probably won't wanna talk to me at all or be around me.

It's all my fault I knew when I saw her I was going to bring her trouble she was so innocent and pure dawg .

Why man ,I'm always fucking up I can't do not one thing right. I thought about all of this while mane was looking thinking what should he do with me .

We literally stared at each other from a distance. Boss had his right hand on his chin and the other caressing his beard still giving me the death stare. I knew I fuck up when mane says "well well ".Im going to handle you when we get all this situated cause I don't want to have to beat your ass in front of your so called fucking "Babymom" . Man I should beat the shit out of you right here " he said in a tone I've never heard before he started to breathe even harder and getting closer to my face .

"Come on boss you don't got no reason tripping like this ,not here man" I said in a frustrated tone shaking my head cause I felt horrible because  I didn't listen to him .

"I'm tripping red because I trusted you bro I told you not to fuck with germs and what you do ?the opposite Im so disappointed in you bro you are ranked the most dangerous person in this business do you know what that fucking means for germs " he said pointing his finger in my face .

"No bo—" "NOOOO? That mean when you fuck around with shit like this they come for the people you love and they don't give a fuck ,people in this business show no mercy to me as you can see I had to send my wife to the fucking Caribbean's cause of shit like this " ....

I had kept my cool through the whole time cause I felt disappointed in myself but when he mention that her mom wasn't this whole time , I had to ask boss I was curious cause why would he hide something like this from his daughter .

"Why would you hide something like that from Germany boss ? Every girl needs her mom in her life —"

"I had to protect her and my other daughter , she was  pregnant the whole time and they showed her no mercy man none at all just cause she was my wife she had nothing to do with what I did"

"The night she was suppose to be killed in a drive by she got shot in her chest multiple times just missing her heart they tried to leave her for dead she was laying there for hours and nobody helped my woman " I went and looked for her and she was still there blood everywhere needing medical attention.

I rushed her to the hospital they had to have open surgery. I knew what I had to do while I sat there and watched her in excruciating pain hooked up to alll the machines and all the tubes hooked up  I knew people were after Alicia .I told the nurses and police to declare her dead so they wouldn't come after her and my baby no more ."

He said in pain crying into hands while sitting back into his seat. "I miss them so much everyday I'm thinking about her crying Saying "why god why meeeee"

I walked over and gave him the most comforting manly hug I could .

"She was only 5 monthes pregnant and she wasn't showing at all . The doctor came in saying "the baby made it sir shes just a little premature so she will be in a incubator but you can hold her for a second to get skin to skin contact the doctors words started to blurr she was pregnant the whole time I went into shock ."

Me and my wife were going through it around those five months. I told her I didn't want kids with her and that I wish I never met her it was so bad .

I never really talked to her cause she had people spying on me catching me with other women , I never talked to her like I used to i told her I didn't want nothing to do with her and that I wanted a divorce  before she went and left for work the day she got shot .

I did Alicia so dirty man she stayed loyal to me pregnant with my daughter going to her own ultrasound appointments while I was sitting there fucking bitches and getting high.

I barely came home i only came just to have somewhere to sleep she never knew I knew , I defiantly use to hear her cry her self to sleep and pop her anti depressants pills every night , i wonder why she never came and really talked to me about how she felt . She knew the whole time that I was doing that behind her back"

As he was talking he was balling out tears man he never got the chance to say sorry to Alicia , no nothing he had to send her away to the Caribbean's until she is better he has a child that's around 2 years old he never got to raise mane was fucked up I never really saw him break down like this boss was so tough about things he never really talked about things like this.

"Son I need you to keep my secret even from Germany she can't know yet at all okay ?"

"I won't I promise I won't "" I'm sorry for not telling you about Germany and me I'm just going to come to you like a real man and tell me how I really feel . I said with courage . I've really tried to stay away from her I really did I knew I would bring her problems we were just friends at first I was cold hearted I never thought I could love again but when I met germs she gave me hope she was so happy and energetic I needed somebody like that in my life ."

"I can't get enough of her boss I'm just so attracted to her her smile her body personality everything about her is just perfect I love her so much and I was so excited when she told me she was pregnant that meant I could always have contact with her . But I also had a girlfriend that told me she was pregnant to and that really tore me down. I never wanted a kid by that girl I just was with her to keep my mind off Germany I had to act like I didn't want our child to Germany so my girlfriend could let me keep contact with my other unborn child."

"Red ..... is that how you really feel about me "?

 is that how you really feel about me "?

____________________________________

-Germany's mom Alicia isn't dead was that a shocker 😨??

- How do you feel about germs dad now was he wrong for doing the things he did to Alicia ?😪

-was he wrong for never telling germs what happened to her mom and telling her that her been dead for 2 years ?🤕

-Will red tell Germany how he really feels 🤯?

-Spam my votes for me and comments for a third chapter 🥳🥳💞💞.