Healing/forgiveness /Forget

Reds POV
Ha, I can not believe this nigga thought that weak ass punch was lethal ,weak ass wanna be ass gánster ass Nigga I thought laughing to myself .
I looked up laughing and trey was confused he must think he top dog ! I looked at him sarcastically saying "You think I'm suppose to be scared of you my guy "

Trey looked at me in rage , thinking that was suppose to phase me saying "Hit me back " bullshitttttt , y'all prolly think I'm a bitch for letting him hit me and getting away with it but the thing is I can't hit him back . My hands are registered meaning yes, I am a boxer if I could I would beat the fuck out this corny ass nigga tryna impress Germany fuck outta here .

"What's the hype over her man" I said laughing
He gave me a very puzzled look . " I continue saying putting Germany behind me "hmmmmm I see the hype you not getting no pussy laughing historically "just another weak ass ham ass Nigga "

As I was turning my back this nigga Tried to hit me again , so I turned around real fast and grab his fucking wrist and turned it with ease and and kept turning it until i broke his wrist .
As u heard Germany in the back screaming in fear "Stop Red you're hurting him STOP"! I let go as he took his wrist back, in pain .

Germany's POV

When I saw him turn his wrist like it was nothing I thought to myself very curiously of course there's a flaw with him , why couldn't I have someone perfect it's always something .
Now red took it to damn far with breaking his wrist and then red screamed "Next it's his jaw he better not fuck with me ". "Red " i said looking at him with a concern look .

Don't you think u took it to far back there ? He ignored me and kept walking like I was a bug annoying him.

He looked at me with a disappointed look saying "only if you knew germs" and I went in front of him mad as fuck saying "only if I knew what" he tried to push me out of the way but i didn't budge a bit he "he said do you really wanna know who he is forreal? I looked at him in him in complete disparity saying "yes what the fuck , like how do you know him like you literally just got here like a hour ago !

Reds POV

Only if this poor beautiful innocent little girl knew that she fucking with a murder. We're all in gangs but that doesn't mean you hurt innocent people I feel so bad for that women that was standing outside of bay watch hospital she didn't deserve that.

But was she innocent that's my question till this day I should've helped her but I couldn't get involve with that I would've got my gang in trouble and pops .....he would've took me out himself .

As the day went by when me and Germany couldn't go to the library we had to go to her house anyway, because it had close early because the ceiling was leaking . As  we walked in I said to my self "her dad gotta have a good ass job ".

I said to my self what the fuck germs , she had a adorable ass laugh that sounded like my little niece , I said forreal shorty what yo dad do she looked at me and said "come on baby my room upstairs " I looked at her confused like first she ain't want me to know where she lived now she want me in her room .

I would never hurt a girl feelings but I'm not the loyal type but germs I would be loyal to that any day and sex ! Woahhhh shitttt I would fuck the shit out of her ouu she made my dick hard I can barely keep it in my pants when I'm with her.

who made the fine piece of chocolate as I said daydreaming . Germs yelled "Red come on " I said alright as I waked across the living room carpet floor I noticed something very weird .....

Blood stains wasn't no ordinary type of blood stains either but I just acted like I ain't see it . I can tell she was getting uncomfortable , why was she getting uncomfortable ? Anyways I walked up and and after talking and doing homework for a hour On her bed .

We closed are books with ease and she said very seductively "i had fun doing this with you Red " I said for sure u wanna do sum tomorrow ? Nah she said licking her lips and kissing on my neck I let her .What was she doing to me !!.

Germany's pov

As I was kissing on Red he didn't budge I'm shocked he prolly think I'm tryna get over trey but no I'm tryna forget last night it's been haunting me this whole tutor session. He grabbed my hand like my dad "saying no germs I'm not your rebound germs " I looked at him while I grabbed his dick as you can feel it getting hard .

I looked at him irritated saying "you not my rebound I want this " Germs I don't wanna take adavantage of you " YOURE NOT I YELLED please I said with a tear shedding. " Alright " he kissed me aggressively rubbing on me I put him on the bottom as I got on the top we didn't break the kiss .

As we undressed each other he put me on the bottom this time kissing me from top and bottom and then with his tongue he started eating me out like he haven't eat before I started moaning real loud .

"Uhuhhhhhhhh RED " he covered my mouth as he was pounding me ,let me say reds sex is very different from my ex boyfriend it's very rough and I love it .

As he put it in , he stroke me real slow and said "omg yo shit so wet as he said moaning a little "he kept going I started to moan again . He turned me around for backshots , and pulled my hair I was kinda mad because like what the fuck I love my hair .. as I screamed saying "omg go faster 😩😩" he listened and It slipped out my mouth of me calling him "Daddy"

Sorry guys I promised you a update but Igot caught up with some thing my birthday and everything just cause i haven't release no dummy bomb ass chapter 🙄

Imma do another bomb ass chapter tonight and try to get it out before 12:00 😘

Do you think Germany is nasty for giving Red a lil sum 😏
Does red know about Germany's mom death 🤔
Why does red not like trey ?🤦🏾‍♀️
Is Germany dad gone walk in on his princess ?

Sorry for any misspelled stuff and typos !

Find out in the next chapter !!!

Thanks for all the support !'