Composure pt 1

Sunday
Germany's POV
We basically slept the whole weekend away me and Red slept, had sex, went to the movies , drove around the city had sex as I said laughing in my thoughts  laying in reds bed naked . I tried so hard to escape reality because I didn't want to face it .

As I turned around to red he was sleeping like a baby, knocked him out extra clean . I decided to apologize to his moms cause I mean she did let me stay here, that's the right thing to do ... right ? Of course it is why am I second guessing now that the day has come .

I really do not want to see roscko outside my house today . Son of bitch I can't get that night out my head .

Kehlani and trey tried calling me and texting me a couple of times this whole weekend while I was with red . I did not want to talk to them especially kehlani how could she have the fucking nerve to text and call me after what she did ? Tryna flip the script on me . Whatever doesn't matter anyway I cut her off quicker then I met she just a jealous dumb broad anyway !

After my shower and I got dress and unwrapped my hair and got dress I may say I see why kehlani mad I mean look at me !! I'm a bad bitchhhhhhhh!

I walked downstairs as quietly as possible so red wouldn't wake up and I saw his mom in the kitchen she just yuck!!!!! She had no self respect how could she wear that knowing she got a whole son and a house guest and she 35 and ughhh what killed m...

I walked downstairs as quietly as possible so red wouldn't wake up and I saw his mom in the kitchen she just yuck!!!!! She had no self respect how could she wear that knowing she got a whole son and a house guest and she 35 and ughhh what killed me was she dyed her hair the same color as mine .

I walked in the kitchen with a confident smile saying "Good morning" surprisingly she said "Good morning "in a joyful tone like no problem wanted to be address.

"Look" i said looking down at my feet low key embarrassed "I'm sorry I talked to you like that at treys party I ain't know you were a grown up I should've have treated you way better than that" I said with reassurance . "

"It's okay you ain't know who I was baby you thought I was kid it's perfectly fine we cool now all the beef stopped ?" She said laughing real hard scrambling her eggs.

I did a slight laugh , as thoughts ran through my head I really wanna ask her about roscko but I don't want her to be out her comfort zone in her own house.. but me being stupid i asked anyway as she was eating on her patio I went out there and sat next to her Me being a dumb ass I said "what nice weather we have huh sis ?".

I called a grown ass women sis , she looked at me with a very confused look saying "that's what y'all say now " and stared laughing drinking her red wine , red mom thought I was ducking laughing stock today like the fuck. "No ma'am I'm sorry that ain't mean to come out " .

"It's okay baby it be like that" as she said crossing her legs like a lady.

I was so scared to ask er but I just blurted it out "What happened between u and roscko if it's okay that I asked ".  She looked at me with a lot of hurt it felt like I could feel the same energy she was feeling .

"What do you um——wan-na know " as reds mom said clearing her throat " "How do u know him " i said stretching the patio chair out . She looked around for words and shit like what the fuck are looking for ? Air ? Like tf snap into reality . 

"Well we met at this club after I got into a fight with my mom she said I needed to slow down on a couple of things of course I got mad and left but anyway .

when I was 17 course I had a fake I'd and we dance he got me drinks and he was already weird ."

"But me being young and dumb he asked me to
To drive me back to his place and I said yes as I went out to his Mercedes I knew something was wrong my dad had a lot of enemies and I knew exactly where it was going I said in fear "um actually I gotta go my moms is actually waiting for me ."

She started crying as she lit her blunt "him and his friends put me in the backseat of his car all tied up and when we arrived to his penthouse that son of bitch tied me up to his bed ,and said "Just relax you'll feel better " And unzipped his pants then I just lost it , couldn't move when did it .

He digged his nails into thighs and said "hmmm you feel so good , I still have scars from when he dug his nails into me " she said as she sobbed and cover her face .

I feel horrible for asking her I went over to her and gave her a big hug only and said "I'm so sorry India i didn't know ". It was a quick pause  . "A week  later I found out I was pregnant ."

"How long ago was it when you aborted it ?" I said to her while I rubbed her arm.

She looked at me like she had something real hidden in her thoughts" I never aborted the baby my mom doesn't BELEIVE in that ".

I laughed a little and said "well"? "Then where is the baby then" As I asked feeling puzzled
"He's upstairs Germany she said while lighting another blunt .

"No that can't be " "yes " "it is do tha math I got pregnant at 17 I had him at 18 I'm 35 going on 36 and he's 17 ."

"Does red know you have to tell him what the fuck India all he knows is you got raped by Roscko but he doesn't know u had his baby?"

"No I told myself I would tell him who that bastard is ."

"Who" Red said as he came in the patio and sat in the chair i was sitting on.

"Ugh personal space red "he laughed "never and you know that baby" as he kissed my forehead " "

"Beep Beep

"Who the fuck is that?" Red said getting a lil curious

We all went to the door and there was roscko .

"What are you Doing here " he looked at me up and down as he undressed me with his eyes saying "I don't need to explain myself you know why I'm here so get your shit and let's go NOW"

"No" wha the fuck"how did you find me" I turned my tracker off where's my father I don't want you take me home ".

"Your dad is at the docks getting a shipment he won't be back until tomorrow let's go now "

"Who is the germs  you don't got to go with him if don't want too "

I looked at him while he was waiting for a answer "It's roscko Red" 

Red gave me a looks know what's he about to do "nooooo red nooo" and spitted on him

Comment below how the story is so far ❤️
Yayyyy i reached  570 reads in counting Im almost at 1k thank you for all the support ☺️.

People keep asking me is this story near ending ?

No. I was approximately was going to make this story 40 chapters long and there will be seasons too this story.

Next update August 18 ☺️