Letting go?

Germany's POV

"I can't BELEIVE " you I said looking at red how could he do this to me . "You son of bitch" I said to him in the most mean full tone I ever could . "After everything we been thru you gone do this to me " he felt no type of way that I was mad ! He's different he doesn't care nomore .

He shrugged his shoulders saying "Germany we didn't go out we was just good friends Bro what are you talking about don't be surprised u knew this was coming ".

I got up and approached red while his gf was looking at me and I grabbed my milk I had and spilled that shit all over him and smashed my cupcake in his face . He made a very irritated shock face saying "the fuck was that for Germany you drawing attention " . Red  said yelling at me and holding his girlfriend back like she was gone touch me .

"That's it we was just friends that's it ? You acting like u wasn't just in my guts like a couple weeks ago ?!" Jade looked at me in disgust saying "I thought y'all didn't have none of that stuff going on red " "we don't he replied to jade in a confused way " "GERMANY STOP BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU " he said in a angry hurtful tone "ITS OVER DUDE ITS DONE FOR " .

I just stood and stared at them for a minutes and walked away I can't believed he lied to his girlfriend . It's like everything in my life was shattering . I just went in the girls bathroom , and just collapsed to the floor crying "why me ? ""Why "I said to myself .

Of course I heard heels coming in it just had to be kehlani at the wrong time. We made eye contact for a minute, and she looked at me in a insecure way walking to the sink with her big ole tummy while trey was waiting for her outside the bathroom.

"Hey Germany " "How you been " she said in a insecure way tryna hide her tummy

I found myself walking out the bathroom I had to get away from her and that bullshit and I completely forgot about trey being out there .

He grabbed me real firmly saying in a soft tone "Can we talk germs" "what do you want trey ?" I said in a hurt tone "what ?! ". He went and dig in his pocket pulling out a fucking ... Baby shower invitation are u fucking serious.

"I didn't want to not invite you so here if you don't come that's fine with me Germany i just wanted to give you if I don't see you again "

I just smiled and walked away and walked out the doors of school got in my car and just drove the whole day away . When I arrived home my dad was in there watching his sports of course "YOOOOOO AND ONEEEEEEEDEEEDDEEDDD
" he yelled and I just laughed giving him a kiss on the cheek "hey daddy" "wassup princess how was your day ?" "My dad said chewing his popcorn . "Eh not good " "I said opening the fridge getting dinner walking up to my room "you not watching the game with me germs ?"