Tears pt 1

Germany's POV
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Im not allowed to do anything with nobody in the business."

"I need you take the wheel NOW GERMANY on the count to 3 I'll explain later.

"1....2....3

"Give me a gun red " I said shaking my leg.What no never this is my mess I can handled it myself " red said yelling from the top of the car shooting his gun "Red just give me one I said clenching the wheel " "what could u possibly need a gun for " he said shooting at the cars "CAUSE IM A DAMN SNIPER NOW GIVE ME A GUN NOW THIS ISNT SHIT ".

Reds POV

I'm trying to process everything that Germany just told me who would've thought a innocent girl who gets good grades and reads and plays chess all day is a fucking sniper .

Im not gone lie I'm so mad at this girl but I can't show her that I'm mad because I hid a secret from her too. But it's different I was going to eventually tell her I said to myself.

"RED ... REDD SHOOT " as her words became louder and clearer.

Germany said loudly trying to catch my attention.

Boom boom boom

I started to shoot at the enemy I couldn't tell who it was chasing after us because they had on masks .
As my bullet made its last way into the driver the car srkkkt to the left of the express way !

As Germany drove off the express way she made her way and parked my car by a dead end street .

Saying In a meanful demanding tone "well you some explaining to do " and started laughing slightly .

"Germany "I gave her a serious look saying "this is not funny bro I almost got you killed "

She kissed my head lightly saying "this is nothing knew to me ". "Now tell me who you are for real " .

"Okay I'm apart of the mafia , I'm the son of the #1  gun trafficker , I was sent to this area to take out the "bronze dragons " ... she had to think about who was in that gang .

"Trey right " "that's how you guys knew each other omg I can't want to tell my dad "

"Noooooo germs that's the problem you can't tell him . This is a undercovered mission" I said yelling and shaking my leg getting a little annoyed .

Germany's whole demeanor changed "why not my dad can get this solved case close "

"Because Listen, trey is in a contract he has a minimum amount of time to take over your dads business and take him out, he's been trying to get close to you  to get to him but throughout the process kehlani came along and you know that story my dad and your dad worked together and your dad didn't want you involve with this type of stuff because of your mom "

I couldn't tell her about her mom I just couldn't cause then she wouldn't ever talk to me again she would shut me out .

Germany just sat there shocked in the driver seat pounding her head against the wheel "why me " she started just breaking down on me I felt horrible .  As she was crying heavily she just kept saying that she missed her mom and that it wasn't real. I brought her in for hug as she was crying on my chest as she was soaking my t-shirt .

"I want you now " she said as she starting kissing my neck and getting on top of me while I was leaning back in the passenger side trying to push her off me saying "no I don't want to take advantage of you " she gave me a certain look she always gave me saying "we did this before how would u  take advantage of me if we already did it before you sound stupid just be quiet and let me take care of you tonight " she said in a seductively way.