The bestie Betrayal ......

Germany's POV

When I called him "Daddy" he look at me with a lil cute smirk and said "Ha okay germs " and kept hitting me from the back . I heard footsteps coming to my door and the sound of chains but I didn't think nothing of it .

I thought it was Ciara our pit bull , but turns out I was wrong it. My dad walked in, in disgust saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER ". As red got off me saying it's not what it looks like sir , my dad gave him the same look my dad gave his old second command before he killed him . I had to get up and interfere .

"Just leave I'll see u in math class okay imma call you later " My dad stared red down as he put his mcm belt on and left then my dads attention was back on me , I heard more footsteps and there came fucking Roscko's perv ass , why did I have to be naked under this sheet as he stood behind my dad smiling .

My dad came up to me very slow I tried to explain in desperation "Daddy look before u say or do anything I can't exp—" as my dad smack me in the face saying "You know FUCKIKG better to be having some clown ass nigga in my house without telling and then you let him fuck you like the pregnancy wave ain't going on you will not embarrass me like that ever again Germany " I started crying not moving a bit holding my face .

My dad kept screaming saying "if you get pregnant don't come to me , cause u don't fucking listen now ,when u pregnant his mom gone prolly think u a hoe and I ain't raise no hoe and I'm not raising no babies did he even pull out ?"

"I DON'T KNOW DAD " I said screaming and if I am I'll leave then " my dad replied "leave now then bitch"  as he got in my face " I got a bag and put a couple outfits in for the weekend  and all my make up and hygiene tools and grab my car keys to my Benz and left the room while my dad and Roscko watched me
Get in the car and pulled off calling kehlani on my way in the car

Trey pov
I can't believe I got Germany's bestfriend pregnant it can't be mine I did it with a condom every time I fucked her . I said all this shit daydreaming on kehlani leather couch.

I looked at her in disgust saying "you sure that's my baby ?" She looked at me with a offended look and rolled her eyes saying "yes trey it's yours , your the last person I had sex with " But I did it with a comdom thoe in a confused tone ."

Last time u didn't trey remember you said you couldn't feel shit with the condom So u took it off " I literally for fucking forgot .  I said to myself "damn , I  got a baby at 17 with someone I didn't wanna get pregnant ."

Kehlani , looked at me with joy getting up
Making her food saying "Aren't you happy trey we gone make a cute ass baby " That's not the problem I'm not feeling this kehlani " what u mean you not feeling this as she stop stirring her food and said ."

What you mean this not for you if you think u leaving me you ain't going no fucking  where my baby will grow up with a father trey "

I just looked at her like what did I get myself into my pops gone be pissed I got my car keys and said alright imma call you and kehlani yelled"okay" as I close her front door .

Germany came towards her door her face was all swollen and red from crying and it looked like she was hit her mascara was down her face she looked at me In the most hurtful way saying "what are you doing here trey " i looked at her and I felt even more guiltier and I just held her as tight as I could it looked like she needed to be held she must of had a horrible day.

I pulled Germany in kehlani's house and when she saw Germany her whole demeanor changed . I sat her on the couch and I told her to talk to me but she refused and as I kissed her forehead . I could feel kehlani get even more jealous and it took her to a limit until she yelled .

"Bitch get off my baby dad " Germany got up from her laying on my shoulder wiping her tears saying what ! ? What are you talking about kehlani ? "Bitch u heard me i fucked trey now we having a baby " KEHLANI CHILL BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS U DOING U ALWAYS TRYNA START SOME DRAMA " .

Germany's POV

I can't believe I heard "baby come out her mouth how could she do this to me ? " I yelled at her throwing my shit saying you's a hoe u knew he liked me u knew it was he wanted a baby and a future with u jealous careless bitch as I punched the shit out of her trey pulled me back saying chill she's still pregnant " .

I looked at trey and i just had to slap the shit out of this bastard "I thought it was me trey what happened to you " I said crying even more . He looked at the floor in disappointment and then kehlani answer for him saying "I happened bitch".

I looked at her and ignored her and got my shit up and keys and left there was only one place left for me to stay at until my dad said I could come back . "Red's"
As I hit the gas fast as fuck I couldn't bear with myself my soon to be boyfriend fucks my bff and then gets her pregnant !

As I pulled up to reds penthouse I rung the  doorbell I heard the same hills from the first hoe Trey fucked as I heard red in the back screaming "Ma get the door " okay god damn it " please don't tell me it's her , "hi how can I help you " it was India , India's reds fucking mom she looks so young and she said youuu!! With a attitude .

So India's is reds mom ?
Kehlani is a hoeeeeeeeeee!!!
Sorry for any typos or mistakes .