Daddy's Boy

India's Pov
I can't BELEIVE  boss wants me to watch and protect this son of a bitch daughter he has until we get through gordan (treys dad rival gang ) I said to Germany calming down and breathing in and out .

" Look Im here for trey not you. It was business between me and him so I suggest u go find your own as I walked down the stairs I could feel Germany bout to run up but trey stopped her .  I have no type of feelings for this yougin trey he's strictly business ,what Germany don't know is her dad giving me pipe on the weekends .

Germany's pov
I can't just watch one of trey little side hoes walk away like it's nothing like she just not tried to embarres me , she don't who I am or my father but I wouldn't use my father and his gang to protect me .

My father feels like the situation with my mom I can't protect myself so he tried to have under covered guards . But he's  been pretty good about that .

Im so mad at trey,  I knew he wasn't no different from the other I scolded at him saying "you ain't no different from the others nigga you get what you want and leave" as I said walking down his stairs.

Trey pulled me roughy to where we on the last stair on the stair showcase "Germany why you mad shorty ? You not my bitch yet I'm single as fuck " I'm not mad at that situation trey I'm mad because you didn't say nothing you didn't introduce me as anything , like I was one of your hoes.

Trey gave me a Not this again look and said "look I'm not the type to put a name or label on it just know I'm feeling you shorty " .

"Whatever i said feeling disappointed I know trey felt bad cause he just walked past me like I ain't even exist .

Minutes later while everyone is drunk I look for kehlani ,and let me say she is so fucking embarrassing ,she's stinks of buzz and she's with every man in this crib.

I slowly walked up to her because she drunk I don't want anyone throwing up on my expensive brand new balenciagas shoes .
Kehlani , comes closer to me staggering "girl did you see that hoe with T *hiccup* " i looked at her confused like why she so hooked on this nigga.  Yeah I did I don't really care much for it look I'm bout to bounce lani.

She just looks at me and collapses on my legs I call my dad and tell him to come get me and he replies to me saying .

"Honey I'm checking the shipment from last night imma have roscko come get you princess ".

I've always felt uncomfortable  around him when I was little he use to always feel on me in ways I didn't like .  I replied to my dad on the phone with discomfort " Daddy can you just call me cab roscko is probably busy.."

My dad said very confident "no baby I don't want you with no stranger he's coming to get you right now and call me when you get home I love you "  "I love you too"

15 minutes later .....
Roscko

When I was younger my mom never liked him for some odd add reason I never knew and she never told me

When I was younger my mom never liked him for some odd add reason I never knew and she never told me .

Roscko looked me up and down licking his lips you ready lil mama.  I absolutely hated when he called me "lil mama "  I just looked at him in disgust .  During the whole car ride he kept tryna talk to me to me and I just ignored him .
As I was putting my earphones in he snatched very aggressively "Don't you hear me talking to you bitch " As he pulled up to my house. 

I've never been so afraid for my life but I had to be strong so I said to this son of bitch "Listen here BITCH I just want to go in my room and sleep "  as I walked out the car and went in the house and went into my room and started to change I heard footsteps i didn't think much of it until I came to a realization that I didn't lock the front door .

As I went downstairs trying to see if he had came in the door was open so I went to close it and then I felt irregular feeling rosco pulled me by the couch and stared choking me I tried to scream for help but he slap me so hard that is made a red scare on my face .

I begged him and begged him to stop ,I pleaded for him to stop being this way towards me. But it was too late he covered my mouth and bent me over  and unzipped my leather pants and pulled them down, by the living room couch and went inside me .

I know what your thinking why didn't u scream why didn't you do anything that's all you did ?  It felt like I didn't have control over my body no more I felt nothing no more .

As, he kept stroking and going inside me tears slowly felt down my face all I thought about was my mom why didn't she send a blessing or miracle down from heaven I miss her so much ... it was little bits of blood everywhere from roscko forcing himself inside me .

As roscko picked up his pants and form some spit and spitted on me and buckled his pants and got his keys and close the door and pulled off I just stayed right in that spot for hours trying to pull myself together.

I started a bath and scrub everything I could while slowly crying after my bath I did the rest of my hygiene , and got in bed and cried and cried why was this happening to me ?

I hope the "symbol what goes around come around us true cause I was not going to let roscko get away with this dirty deed your bestfriend's daughter ?

To be continue ....

Wow Germany has went through a lot this whole chapter ?

Was Germany wrong for doing trey like that ?
Find out in the next chapter .