Red.❤️

Next morning

Germany's pov
What Roscko  had did to me ,really took a toll on me , as I cried the night away  as  that same moment kept replaying in my head over and over again.  Morning came but I didn't bare to move out my bed .

I just couldn't walkthrough the living room knowing that I became a Roscko's rape victim . Nobody a never love me and I won't let them nobody love me I feel so insecure right now .

My dad came upstairs yelling "Germany! Germany! Why is there blood on the floor , as he bum rushed in my room !! I just look at him with tears and he said feeling sorry for me "what happen baby talk to me "  I just looked at him nodding saying hurtfully "dad you can't help with this ."

"Germany " he said feeling puzzled how can I help you if you won't tell me princess " I looked around for sympathy saying .

"Daddy .... i just miss mom so much and i wish she was here beside me  I slit my wrist " I know what you're thinking why didn't you tell your dad like what the fuck ?  I didn't want him to look at me different .  "I'm sorry baby " he said I'm trying my best to keep a smile on you're face .  It's okay I said feeling insecure.

I'm gonna go get ready for school dad and can I drive the car to school in the garage my dad looked at me giving me a attitude "fine ," I did my hygiene and got ready and went through the garage to avoid seeing the living room. 

I drive to school and park in my reserved parking spot , and as I went in kehlani was standing right there waiting for me being weird ass hell saying "Girl where did you go last night?

" I looked at her saying "bitch you can't be serious, I went home don't you remember ?" Girl Noo she said rolling her eyes I was drunk as fuck " what class you got now " kehlani said .

I have honors trigonometry , she looked at me all funny like black peoples couldn't have honors ". Girl how the hell you get honors ?" I gave her the same look she gave me black people can be smart plus I love math a lot .
Kehlani stared at me with Bordem "okay girl see you at lunch "  I just ignored her and walked to my class.

When I walked in and took a seat ms Mathews came in doing the usually announcement  of the period she didn't teach us cause we already knew what to do ,  after 5 minutes after the tardy bell a knock was on the door everyone looked up cause it was so quiet , she opened then came "red" shit he was fine as fuck his smooth dark chocolate skin and then his wave and yes here's the jackpot he's very smart !!!!!

Ms Mathews needed everyone's attention class this is "Travell James jr" welcome him ! As she explained stuff to him I continue doing my work and independently my Partner i had drop out of school cause of pregnancy so guess who they paired me with .

Travell"  all I heard was ms Mathews say was you can go sit by ms Moore- Prescott  she's a very smart girl this is your partner for the whole year " "Alright cool" he said with his deep sexy voice .

Travell's pov Man this girl so fucking beautiful her perfect curves her long hair you can tell she's been hurt. A pretty lil shorty this precious shouldn't be frowning .

I sat in the seat and she look at me and smiled and introduce herself "Hey travell im Germany " whats the deal I said looking at her pretty brown eyes " "she laughed " "So where u from she said doing a cute ass smirk " "Cali I said how bout you ?

The Bronx born and raised sadly she laughed " Well let's get this done Germany I don't want to be behind i heard  you was smart ass hell" she looked at me feeling insecure "I'm alright not that good ms Mathews over doing it , .I don't get this warm up that we're currently doing .

Maybe, you can stop by my house or sum I can help you and we got a test on the warmup . " she looked at me uncomfortable saying "um thanks but no thanks I don't want you getting the wrong idea .

" I hope she don't think I'm tryna fuck I'm strictly focusing on my grades and basketball . I just said alright cool I'm not gone force her to anything I want her to be comfortable with me .

The bell rung and I got up saying I a see you around walking away and Germany came up behind me saying "we could go to that library down the street"  fore sure how about we go at 5? I can bring us some subs from subway . "She looked at me smiling  I knew that was key to her smile "food " sure putting her number In my phone.  And we walked together to lunch .

Treys pov
After the bell ring I ran straight out of class trying to find Germany I feel bad for leaving her stranded like that and walking away from her like she was one of these hoes I come across Kehlani asking where her friend is of course she give me bullshit , tryna avoid the question . So I pushed her out the way .

Then I saw her fine ass walking out of ms Mathews class with a corny ass nigga I walked up fast as fuck cause she knew what the deal was for real. I don't know why she tried to play a nigga like a scoof I went up to her and pushed her cause she tryna embarres a nigga .

"Man who the fuck is this clown Germany? "she gave me a stank ass look and said "Trey leave me alone he's my friend and study partner " The nigga walked up saying what up with his hand out with a dab i brush that shit off tryna play it all cool.

Mannnneee gone with all that fake shit bruh , Germany got in front of this nigga
Like the fuck was going on ? I looked at her and said oh its like that shorty and this nigga looked at me with a mug saying it's like that "BITCH" .

Did he know who this nigga was talking too the son of one of the most feared gangs I punched this nigga lights outs ....

To be continue....

Was this chapter corny ?
STAY tuned for the next chapter !
Update is tonight and it's gonna be a banger !!!!!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪