Tears pt3

Red's pov.

As I looked at her loosing blood I just couldn't Unsee this my babymom my bestfriend and my unborn baby has token in a bullet . "Travell..." "Travell" "i love you " she said while her voice was slowly fading . "No germs wake up wake up now " I picked her up and put her in my car as we drove up to the hospital All I could do is cry and I couldn't stop shaking I was so scared all I said to my self this was my fault.

All I heard was light and sirens just around me i slowly was going to collaspe but I had to keep pushing for my unborn baby and my bestfriend I may not act like I don't care but I defiantly do care for her I just don't know who I want to choose.
I've never been scared to loose someone who was important to me my heart was literally pounding out my chest ready to fall in my hand.

As I snap back into reality hearing "sir sir we're going to take her back into surgery now SIRR ".

"Um yesss your girlfriend went into surgery we will update you when we get the news "....

"It's all my fault everything's all my fault ".I said putting my hand over face trying to cover my tears. "I got my girlfriend and bestfriend pregnant my moms won't talk to me because of the situation. I put her through all this fucking drama ".

Germany's dad was out of the state and was trying his hardest to get to Germany as I was having a conversation with germs dad on the phone then I heard footsteps.
I slowly looked up of course it was trey something was different about this nigga it looked like he had plastic surgery because he's a whole different Person his face is different but he's still noticeable I said to myself standing by germs door so no one could enter .

"Imma call you right back mane look like it's going to be some shit finna go down g"  I said to Germany's dad touching my strap to signal trey .

"I'm in the jet keep my updated I'll be there in a hour or two " Germany's dad said in worried voice .

"Bet I said ending the call walking up to true mad as fuck and pushing him back from Germany room.

"Yo brotha what was that for ? "He looked back at his crew for extra support . Then laughed "I wanna see Germany move out my way lil bro ."He said deepening his voice trying to move towards the door.

"Nah Ion think I wanna move Patna besides you haven't talk to her in months why now ? "I said cracking my knuckles getting a little angry it was something about this dude that made my blood boil he was just so phony and fake it was something off about him he know something I don't .

"Look bro I always told her I would check up on her when I could now get the fuck out my way or its going to be a problem "as trey said walking up to reds face  with a demanding tone

"Bro didn't you just hear what I said—trey said as he tried to grab strap out his pocket and then put it to my head.

I laughed historically because the first thing a nigga do is grab his gun shameful I said to myself "Do it " I said to him as calm as possible

"Hey hey hey hey no need for that put the gun down trey your dad wouldn't want this to get in the mix between our trades right now would he " mane said to him snatching his gun and pressing his gun against his chest saying "Leave now ALL OF YOU" he said getting loud .

Trey looked me up and down and walked away I gave him a smirk he crumbled his lips and walked away .

"Update" Mane said "none I have no suspects from the scene but I'm pretty sure it was trey and his gang I keep tryna tell germs man "that he don't want nothing to do with her her I find him suspicious what does he want from her  "I replied to mane

"That's why I want you to protect here be there with her cause I don't know what could happened I can't make a move on trey and his dad cause we got business going on germs dad said putting his blunt out before the nurse saw ."

"Are you guys here for Germany "
"Yes" mane replied in a raspy voice preparing himself mentally before he saw his daughter .

"Follow me this way" as the nurse lead us to the other room "She's sleep but she  would be waking up any moment whos her guardian ?" The nurse said in a puzzled tone

"I am how is my baby doing is she okay please take care of that's the last of me I have ma'-am—
"Sir she is totally in perfect hands it's just she lost the baby due to blood lost and there's a possible chance she can't have kids because her-"

"Excuse me ma'am I think you have the wrong information Germany was never pregnant " mane said shaking his head

"No sir I assure you Germany was pregnant here's blood work and ultrasounds  and her last doctor visit ."

Mane quickly snatched all of Germany's paperwork getting real furious saying "why didn't you tell me baby girl " he said in a disappointed tone but still being a little furious he started to shake his leg .

I was going to tell him it was my kid but I just didn't have the balls to say it he would kick me off the assignment and probably would kill me if he saw I got her pregnant.

"So why can't she have kids now he said calming himself before he went in to rage .

"Like i was saying I never said she couldn't have kids I said there is a low percentage of her having kids because her blocked Fallopian tubes due to pelvic distress and damage "

"Omg" Mane said putting his hand on his face this is going to be bad how am I going to be able to tell her this nurse."

"I could tell her if you like sir ." The nurse said holding her clipboard.

"No it's okay doctor I will tell her thank ma'am "
*door shuts

"Daddy where is my baby dad "?
Germany said waking up

"Honey your baby's father left trey just left with his crew and all of them looked suspicious asf and —-

"No dad not trey red "
"Who germs "
"Red dad , Travell she said said slowly trying to open her eyes " .
Red stormed in as he heard Germany.

"So you been fucking my daughter after I told you not too ".....

———————————————————————————- I am completely sorry for the wait on this chapter 🤦🏽‍♂️I've been so busy with ost and act and work junior year is really taking a toll on me 🙄 .

But I will say that I'm completely back to writing.

I will be updating every Friday just to keep a nice organized schedule i will be announcing that I will be updating in 2 with that meaning u will get two chapter every Friday if I'm not busy probably three but I will not promise that😊thank you guys for the understanding .

How will mane (germs dad ) react about red being her baby's father ? 🧐

What does trey have up his sleeve and what does he know that red doesn't know ?🤦🏽‍♂️

How will Germany react to loosing her baby 😩

-find out in the next chapter which will be posted on Friday at 5:00 pm .🥳