The Party

Treys POV
As , Kehlani was looking me up and down I wasn't paying her no mind I heard her pussy weak as hell no drip like she was known for tryna trap a nigga . Her friend made a mean ass mug "what are you looking at like something you see " I laughed and said "oh shorty I don't like what I see I love it what's yo name ?" She rolled her saying "my name is Germany not shorty  my guy " my bad "Germany".

We both laughed as she was going thru her fanny pack getting a sticky note ,"what's your name boy"  I laughed at her cause she so cocky tryna be mean and stuck up , but lil do she know that shit turn me on I love a girl that can give me a challenge . "Ldt" i told her . 

Germany looked concerned ass hell "what that mean stupid ".
" Long dick trey" I said laughing historically but for some odd ass reason she ain't bug the only person laughing was Kehlani and I ain't want her rat ass to laugh why was she even still there being  thirsty ass  hell .

Germany gave me a look and I'm lowkey salty she ain't laugh at my jokes she was the first girl not to laugh at my joke , instead of laughing she looked at me and said that is so "cliche " .  And walked away Kehlani said to Germany wait up and Kehlani yelled back we gone be at yo crib tonight " My dudes was laughing I just got embarrassed yo that never happens ever the bell rung we all heading to class .

Kehlani's  POV
I'm looking at this dumb ass bitch Germany like she crazy but I don't care do she not know who trey was ? Germany gave me a stank looking saying "what " I looked at her mad as fuck saying "girl you just embarrass T "
She said laughing sarcastically "Oh that's his code name or some Germany said ". Duh he the star football player and he fine as fuck who wouldn't wanna have his baby. 

Germany looked at me like I said her daddy died or some ! "What did you say you can't chase guys like him he's cocky he needs to know his place " what do you mean nah u need to know yours Germany I mean come on he was totally hitting on you . Germany gave me a whatever look saying "Girl he was looking at my ass you can tell he wanna fuck he nun but a wack ass nigga " whatever Germany I said rolling my eyes you better be ready at 7 I'm coming to get .

Later that night "Party time "

Germany POV
Dad look you know I'm not a wild girl I don't understand why you won't let me go to this party I think this is my chance to bond with people begging my father he was over protective since my mom died he never was this uptight . 

My dad looked angry saying "germs I don't know princess ion want you getting caught up in nothing . I looked at my dad with my puppy dog eyes saying "pleaseeeeeeeee" he gave me a concerned saying "fine but don't wear nothing to grown " I ran upstairs picking out my outfit something simple but a lil sum to catch t attention .

As me and Kehlani she was mouthing off in her Benz , she talk to damn much I wasn't listening the whole time

As me and Kehlani she was mouthing off in her Benz , she talk to damn much I wasn't listening the whole time. When we arrived I was only looking for one person which was trey Kehlani "get comfy girl we gone be here for a min" as she was grabbing a shot of Hennessy . I looked thru the whole penthouse but one place .

As I was liking up the stairs I heard noises I didn't want to hear . Too damn bad I had to use the fucking bathroom and him and that hoe just had to be in the bathroom i don't want to look thirsty but shit I had to use the bathroom why the bathroom at of all places .

So you know what I did I put my ear to the door to him and that hoe I heard her him say while moaning .
"I'm bout to cum India " Then I knocked
and heard all type of things falling on the ground and then she came out "India".

She came out fixing her bra strap and looking at me up and down in disgust then this bitch ask me "who the fuck are you ,and why the fuck you looking at my nigga "

Treys pov
When she said that to India I don't know why but I got mad and yolked her up and told her "never ever disrespect her like and chill" . I'm not her nigga "that i don't why I felt the need to protect Germany she got a spot in my heart already .

I sound like a corny tender ass nigga but I like this girl already, what is she doing to me ion like hoes hoes like me I knew Germany ass was finna go off I could tell by her body language don't get me wrong India pussy got a nigga , hooked but I a never cuff her rat ass that bitch is literally for everybody I a fuck here and there but I would love to wake up to Germany next to me everyday .

Germany's pov
I know this rat ass bitch did not try to disrespect me like that all I'm doing is trying use the bathroom I said to her with a mean ass attitude.

"Bitch I don't even know don't ever try to disrespect me like that b . All I'm tryna do is use the bathroom not tryna here u get fucked in the bathroom Trey get your BITCH. "

India's pov
I had to look at her closely this is bosses daughter I had to stop my mouth from getting out of control . but the bitch had a smart ass mouth I can't blow my cover it a ruin everything I need to think rethink this I don't want to look suspicious to trey ......

Wow India works for Germany's dad😱!!!
Germany starting to catch feelings for trey 🤔🤔......
Stay tuned
Sorry for anything misspelled .