REVIEW 42 : WHISPER OF A HEART

Author - @YuukiAkari

Reviewer - @mssmystic

I'm going to be completely honest with this review. let's start with

the cover - from my opinion I would give the cover 3 out of 5. when I first saw the image, I thought that the author might've drawn it and added a text on it (if she did I really like the drawing) I think the cover could be improved, try finding something that makes the cover unique in its own way and if you couldn't you could request from any cover/graphic shop and have someone else make it for you.

the summary - the author's summary is really unique and I kinda like it. but I don't see the point when you explained that it is your first time writing a chapter, etc.... you could have just added them in the introduction chapter. (that's just my opinion)

Language/grammar - for English being not the author's first language, I could say that the author did an amazing job, as English being not my first language I completely understand how difficult it could be to write something and it turns out well.

description - I absolutely adored the first poem, at first I thought it was about friends or something but my mind completely blown when I realized it's about a crush. but seriously the author has a good way of telling the poem with making it bore you to death.

overall, I really enjoyed reading the author's poems, I myself aren't really a fan of poetry but the author made it kind of interesting for me to read.

I would give this story 4 out of 5