REVIEW 25 : SAINT REBEL

AUTHOR: @Bremcfarland

REVIEWER: theendofeverything03

The first things that I would like to talk about is the title. "Saint Rebel" is a fancy title with a sense of mystery. It makes one wonder what the book might be about.

Secondly, the cover of the book is really simple but cute. It's not fancy but definitely captivating. The cover is also pretty unique coz I haven't stumbled across the book with a smiliar cover like the book has.

Thirdly, about the characters. Angel Black the lead protagonist is very well introduced to the readers. She is shown as a broody person but has an interesting personality. Jake Hudson is also an intrigued guy who is well introduced.

The story plot is different. Angel is supposed to be the legend of the town who disappeared a few years ago and is now back in school. This makes Jake Hudson curious about her and they come to this promise where they will reveal one thing about each other.

The dialogues, punctuations and grammar was pretty good along with the length of the chapter which is decent. But! The story is a bit too short. It moves fast and slow at the same time. Other than that, it's a pretty good story :)

Final Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

___________________

S C O R I N G K E Y

Poor
⭐️

Average
⭐️ ⭐️

Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Very Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Excellent
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟