REVIEW 27 : THE LOVE RIOTS

AUTHOR: @DelhiBelly

REVIEWER: @Pritika1106

Note: This is an honest review. No part of this review is intended to harm or offend the sentiments of the author. This review is based on the first ten chapters of the book, 'The Love Riots'
_____________

Cover - The cover is nice and artistic. But I think it could have been better if it was more relatable to the book and the title, probably two people since it's a love story. A good and different title indeed.

Summary - The summary is a little long. You've said a lot of things and according to me, it kind of gives away most of the plot. So it removes half the excitement of reading the book. I'd suggest you to make it a little short and in brief you write a summary that doesn't give away too much and also the ending.

Plot - The plot is interesting. Nice to read about something not so cliche for once. It's easy to understand the difficulties faced by inter cast relationships and what all one does to stand by love, how it affects one's life and how the society influences a person's decisions in India. It's about the love story of Chitralekha and Zahir, a Hindu girl and a Muslim boy who fight their way through their beautiful journey of love.

Character Development - The development of the charectors are good and you've explained well about their appearance, thoughts and beliefs. I personally don't believe in casting faces for a charector but I must compliment you on yours as I could very much relate to the chosen faces as some of them are my favorite. You've casted good actors and actresses.

Grammar, Vocabulary, language and Sentence structure - The grammar and language is good. The book is mainly in English with a touch of Hindi here and there. I've noticed that you try to add a little Humour at few places and that gives a lighter touch to the story. The vocabulary can be further improved upon at few places yet it makes it easy for the reader to understand what the author is trying to convey. The chapters are of average length. The sentences are crisp and short.

Overall - A great book for a person who knows Hindi and English and is looking for a wonderful yet intense romance book. I love the way you've added different graphics and quotes on each chapter. That gives a nice aesthetic appeal to the eyes which makes the reader want to read further. You've also casted great actors and actresses which makes the fans hooked at once. I recommend this book to those who want to learn more about Indian cultures and traditions and how important the society becomes in determining an individual's life.
This book definitely can do wonders in future. Keep writing , stay healthy and stay positive. All the best!

Final Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

___________________

S C O R I N G   K E Y

Poor
⭐️

Average
⭐️ ⭐️

Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Very Good
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Excellent
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟