REVIEW 29 : MISADVENTURES WITH MONSTERS

AUTHOR: @AwesomeSTG

REVIEWER: Luna_Vaethenee

This book is nice. Recommended to those who love a good adventure/horror story.

Cover. Your cover is OK. The cover tells me that a girl is going through something, not specifically monsters but that's okay. It's colours attract me cause it was a neon/ turquoise colour. Good job!

Your summary made me rush into the book. You explained about the story and at the same time doesn't reveal much. I'll be like, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! And that's how I entered your story. BTW, try avoiding using too many questions. It will sometimes show us what the stories about.

Plot,your plot is nice. OK OK. But one thing I slightly disliked was the starting of the chapter. It's start with the character running away from a guy(probably a monster but not sure). That's fine, most stories begin that way. But after reading till chapter three, I haven't seen any explanation on why she ran. Or who was the person chasing after her. It's like her life was just normal afterwards. (Maybe you have explained and I haven't noticed)

Grammatically, you're fine. Once again, auto correct kills all of us, especially when you write and immediately publish. There are a few mistakes here and there. An editing would do it good.

Your vocabulary is fine. Nicely used words, some unfamiliar words uses as well. I had to google some of the words, which I think you should take positively.

Your sentence structure is good. But sometimes I see your sentences written from the side. Sometimes it's written in the middle. It's not a major problem, but try making your story look more neat.

Originality. Your book isn't That original, because there are books where some people face monsters. But I like how you ignore that and made your story a whole lot different. Good job 👍

Nice book. Wonderful story. I can't wait to see what happens next in this book. Keep writing!