Rules

For us to accept your request, you must follow the rules stated below.

___________________

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT A REVIEW OF THEIR BOOK

🔺Compulsory payment- You should read and comment on first five chapters of the book 'Lights Of The Other World' by @pritika1106

🔺You Can only choose 1 Reviewer at a time. Once a reviewer reviews your book, you cannot ask any other reviewer to review the same book. However, it can be for a different book.

🔺The form should be filled up properly, in the right order.

🔺The form should only be posted in the comment section in the profile of your chosen reviewer only.

🔺 Orders are not taken. Only requests will be considered. So you must be polite and not spam in the comment section.

🔺 You have to be patient as we get a lot of requests each day and it's difficult to please everyone at the same time.

🔺 You have to complete the payment of your reviewer.

🔺 The Password is : the name of the country you are from! 👏

NOTE: All these rules should be followed for us to accept your request.

_____________________

FOR THE REVIEWERS

•You have to send your reviews to my email. (I shall PM it to you if you are hired)

•You have to inform me about the changes in your profile.

•You must follow me and I shall follow you back

• You must review the book without partiality and be honest while reviewing the book

•You must be good in English (only English books will be reviewed)

•You must be regularly active on Wattpad.

Add this book to your library or reading list so that you can regularly check your reviewer profile for requests.

•You must not be very offensive in your reviews but at the same time not sugar coat it a lot. (Let it be a mix of positive comments as well as the places with a scope for improvement)

•Reviewers that do not write any reviews for more than a month shall have to be removed. I'm sorry, but I have to give a chance to other interested people as well.