Epilogue: The Confession

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Oh I almost forgot.

Y/n then went to Xenovia and gave her a kiss from the lips as Xenovia kissed him back and that lasted for 30 seconds.

Y/n - I love you Xenovia and Koneko.

Koneko and Xenovia - We love you too, Y/n.

Y/n - By the way, Beerus and Whis, you may come to the celebration as well if you want to.

Beerus - Really?! Thank you, Y/n. Your the best. He said happily.

Y/n - No problem. Now hold me tight and we will teleport to my mansion.

With that Y/n entered to the giant and transparent blue cube as everyone hold their hands together and Whis and Beerus touch Y/n's back.

Y/n - Here we go!

Everyone then teleported back to Y/n's mansion.

Now

Beerus, Whis, Goku and Vegeta were amazed at how large your mansion is.

Whis - Wow! I never thought you own a large mansion like this, Y/n.

Y/n - Uh-huh. Anyway let's go inside. He said as he opened the main door.

When the gang entered the mansion, The Dragon Ball warriors, the God of Destruction and his angel were once again amazed on how large the interior of the mansion.

Y/n - Guys, go to the dining room, I'll guide Beerus and the others.

Rias and co. - Okay!

Rias and co. went to the dining room as they wait for Y/n. While waiting, they began to chat with each other.

Kiba - I never thought Whis-sama can calculate Y/n's power level when he is at 100% of his power. I'm really impressed with him. He said while smiling.

Issei - Yeah. Same here.

Later, Y/n and the others arrived and he gestured Whis, Beerus, Goku and Vegeta to sit down.

Y/n - Yes, it's true that my full power is at 1x10^15000 Battle Power but don't you remember that my power skyrocketed when I siphoned Zamasu's Holy Wrath not only once but twice? He said while looking at Kiba.

Kiba - How in hell did you know what I was talking about? He said in pure shock.

Everyone in the dining table (except for Beerus and Whis) gasped in absolute shock.

Y/n - Oh please, I even heard you talking to Rias and co. while I was guiding Beerus and the others. He said with a wink. This mansion has an amplifier meaning even when you talk, everyone can hear it. And the range of that is 200 ft.

Goku - Are you serious, Y/n?

Y/n - Yup. I installed my house an amplifier ever since I got here. Anyway, Boys help me cook our dinner.

Goku, Vegeta, Kiba and Issei - Aye!

Y/n then grabbed his apron headband on the fridge and placed on the table.

Vegeta - What are you gonna do with that apron and headband, Y/n.

Y/n - Oh. I'm going to duplicate it so that everyone of us will wear it.

Issei - Eh?! You learned Duplication Magic?

Y/n - Yup. Now watch.

Y/n then summons a white magic circle above the apron and headband.