Chapter 3: Meeting with new friends

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Hi everyone. I'm Y/n, L/n. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along. The things that I like on a person is respectful, kind and honest. The dislikes are disrespectful, hypocrite and liar.

Now

After you introduced yourself, the teacher told you to sit behind Issei Hyoudou. As you walk across the room, you can see the girls there are staring to you with hearts on their eyes while the boys are glaring at you angrily well except for one and that is Issei Hyoudou.

Issei - Hey, dude. I'm Issei Hyoudou. Nice to meet you. What's your name? He said as he waved at you.

You waved back while smiling and said,

Y/n - It's nice to meet to you, Issei. I'm Y/n, L/n. I hope we can get along. You said as you sat down behind him.

Issei - Of course we can get along. He said while smiling.

(In the anime, Issei is pervert right? Well in my story, I will make Issei your best friend. His character traits are totally different from anime. He is kind, honest and friendly.)

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n chatting with Chibi Issei Hyoudou while the teacher is teaching the History of Devils.

After 3 periods, it's lunch time. Issei went to you and asked,

Issei - Want to meet my friends, Y/n?

Y/n - Sure. I would love to. You said as you finished your lunch.

Issei - Great! Now let's get going.

Y/n - Right.

As you put your lunch box to your bag. You stood up and Issei and you went to canteen to meet Issei's friends.

When they arrived, again, all the girls are staring at you with hearts on their eyes while the boys are glaring at you angrily. Issei observed the place and said,

Issei - You sure are lucky, Y/n.

Y/n - Why?

Issei - Look.

Issei points the girls in which you noticed them and they screamed happily like crazy because they meet their crush which is you.

You chuckled and said,

Y/n - Maybe I am.

Issei - I wish I had a harem like you, Y/n.

Y/n - A piece of advice. Just be yourself, don't make bad things to others and stay kind to everyone. I'm sure you can have a harem like me. He said sincerely.

Issei - Thanks a bunch, Y/n! I'll never forget that. He said happily.

Y/n - Your welcome. I'm happy to help.

Issei - Ah their here. Hey you guys!

Xenovia, Rossweisse, Asia and Koneko saw Issei waving at them. The 4 girls then went to Issei to sit beside him.

When they arrived, they were very surprised that they met you and said,

Xenovia - M-My lord, what brings you here?? She said with full of respect.

Issei - My lord?? Huh? Do I hear that clearly? He said, a bit confused.

Y/n - Ahh. You must be Issei's friend. Xenovia Quarta am I right?

Xenovia - Absolutely my lord. Wait how did you know my name??

Y/n - Infinite Knowledge. You said as you winked at her.