Chapter 14: Celebration and Y/n's dream

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Rias - Thank you, Y/n. Thank you for everything that you have done to us. Without you, we will surely loose the rating game. Luckily you trained Issei and he beat them all. She said happily.

Y/n - Anything for you, my beloved Rias Gremory.

Y/n - Now come and let's go to my home and celebrate our victory.

Rias - Okay.

With that, You, Issei and Rias along with her peerage left the gymnasium and go to your house.

Now

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n along with Chibi Rias and her peerage walking towards to your home.

After all of you arrived at your home, Rias and her peerage were amazed at the sight of your house.

Your house is the picture below:

Kiba - W-Wow. Your house, Y/n.

Even Koneko was amazed at the sight of your house.

Koneko - Your house.....is just like a mansion.

Y/n - Yup. I built it using magic. Me and Issei live here.

Akeno - Oh my. What a wonderful mansion you have there Y/n.

Rias - And you built it only using magic?! That's impressive. She said shocked.

Y/n - Well what are you waiting for? Come in and lets have some celebration! You said excitedly.

Issei - Come in guys. You are always welcome to our home.

With that, Rias and her peerage came in and again they were amazed that Y/n has such a house like this. They live in a house as beautiful as this. The lights were twinkling like stars in the sky. The floor is very clean and shiny. It has 5 bedrooms, a kitchen, a large living room, 6 comfort rooms with bath tub each (1 for each bedroom and 1 at the kitchen) and a large garage.

They went to the kitchen were food is already served by Y/n's maids.

Maid#1 -  Oh sir Y/n. You are back.

Y/n - Yes I am and I brought some new friends to celebrate our victory against Riser Phenex. Say hi to them.

The maids then faced Rias and her peerage and they bowed as a sign while saying ,"nice to meet you"

Rias - Nice to meet you too.

Y/n - Let's go eat. I'm starving.

Issei - Yeah me too.

Then they sat down and started to eat.

Rias - This is so delicious, Y/n.

Y/n - You should thank my maids for making this food.

Maid - We are very grateful that we served you, Rias-sama.

Rias - My pleasure.

After eating all of Akeno and the rest went to their bedroom except for three persons. You, Rias and Issei were left on the living room.

Issei - Say Y/n what is your dream? He suddenly asked.

Y/n - My dream?

Issei - Yeah, your dream. What do you want in life stuff like that.

Y/n - Oh right. My dream is to become an Omni God and to discover and learn new powers that is useful to everyone and it seems that half of it was fulfilled so there is nothing much anymore than that dream.

Issei - Eh? Is that all? Not having a wife or kids?

Y/n - I'm not interested on that stuff.

Rias - Are you sure?~ She said seductively. I don't mind to be your wife, Y/n. Your always welcome to be my husband.

Y/n - That is a really good offer but let me think about it.

Rias - Okay. I understand. I'll go to bed now. I'll leave you two here.

Issei - Okay, Rias-senpai.

With that Rias went to her bedroom leaving the two boys down in the living room.

Y/n - How about you, Issei, what is your dream?

Issei - Right. Before I became a Saiyan, my dream is to become a Harem King. In case you didn't know, A Harem King is a person that all of the girls are attracted to you. Something like that.

Y/n - Uh-huh.

Issei - But now, when you turn me into a Pure blooded Saiyan, I've changed. I don't know why I've changed but it doesn't matter to me. Now, my dream is to become the strongest being on this universe. He explained.

Y/n - We have same dream when I was little, Issei.

Issei - What do you mean?

Y/n - Back then I wanted to be strongest being in the whole multiverse so I fought countless enemies and to become stronger and stronger that eventually I successfully beat the previous Omni God which is Zeno-sama and you know the rest.

Issei - Yeah. I know.

Y/n then looked at the clock and it says that it is 9:30 p.m.

Y/n - It's getting late. We should go to bed now.

Issei - Right.

With that you and Issei went to their respective bedroom and everybody now in the mansion is now fast asleep.

To be continued...