Chapter 23: Transformation failed?!

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Thanks for lending me some power, Ddraig.

Ddraig - Your welcome, Omni God.

Issei - With that aside, can your train me how to activate and control my Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive?

Y/n - Sure! I also need that kind of training to activate and control my Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive.

With that you and Issei began to spar as the Rias and her peerage were watching you.

Now

Setting: At the Balcony

You and Issei stood there face to face with a self-defense stance in each of you. After a while, both of you activated your Sacred Gear. You are having two black dragon gauntlets while Issei has only one red dragon gauntlet.

Y/n - Are you ready?

Issei - Hell yeah!

Y/n - Here I come!

You then rushed to Issei at full speed and punched him only to meet a block from Issei. You and Issei smirked at each other. After that, the fight continues with a barrage of punches and blocks resulting to a booming sounds of shockwaves.

While Rias and her peerage are watching, Koneko said,

Koneko - You know I was wondering....

Rias - What is it? Koneko?

Koneko - I was wondering what Y/n said to Issei-senpai earlier,

Rias - About what?

Koneko - About on Issei-senpai's power. When he fully controlled his Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive, He can defeat the Infinite Dragon God herself which I was a little worried what if he lost? What will be the consequences that the Infinite Dragon God may give to him. You know something like that.

Rias smiled at her and she said,

Rias - Don't worry Koneko. I'm sure Y/n will train Issei so hard that may surpasses the most powerful beings in our universe and to prevent the consequences that the Infinite Dragon God may give.

Koneko - I see. Thanks, Rias-senpai.

Rias - Your welcome.

Back with Y/n and Issei

Ancalagon - Your host is not so bad at all, Ddraig. I'm impressed that your partner can withstand my master's blows.

Ddraig - Thanks for the compliment, Ancalagon. Before you came, your host train Issei hard to defeat countless enemies.

Ancalagon - I see. That's why. Remember that he is only at 1x10^-10 of his power.

Ddraig was surprised that Y/n's power. He then suddenly imagined what if Y/n went at full power. He then shuddered on that thought and went back to the battle.

Y/n and Issei then both landed on the ground as Issei went to his Balance Breaker form. When he went on that form, he suddenly kneeled down on the ground due to immense pressure he received.

Y/n - You okay, Issei?

Issei (Balance Breaker form) - Y-Yeah.

Y/n - Let's turn on the heat a little bit, shall we?

You then activated Kaioken with a multiplier of 2. After activating, a faint red aura suddenly surrounded on your body and your gauntlet then glowed also in faint red aura and it shines.

As you go for a punch, You noticed Issei is struggling to maintain his form in which you stopped at your tracks.

You then deactivated your Sacred Gear as well as your Kaioken and rushed at Issei.