Chapter 6: Issei meets the Dragon Ball Warriors and New Transformations

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Issei - Your welcome. Y/n. Come on now its getting late let's go home.

Y/n - Right.

With that, you both stood up and start walking to your home.

Now

Setting: At Y/n's house

You and Issei arrived at your home at 7:30 p.m.

You placed your three bags at the side of your couch and you suddenly sat down tp your couch because you are exhausted.

Y/n - Man, I'm so exhausted.

Issei - Yeah right. You carry three bags at once. By the way, what are the things inside your bags?

Y/n - The first bag is my school supplies, second is a bag full of senzu beans and the third one is a weighted armor. (The armor that you always bring is just like Vegeta's armor.)

Issei - What is a senzu bean and why do you bring your armor?

Y/n - Senzu bean is a type of bean which the Saiyans use at my universe. It can heal any physical injuries and restores your power in an instant. That's why this bag is important to me and I don't want to lose it. I bring my armor just in case I needed it.

Issei - Uh-huh. He said as he understood what you are saying.

Y/n - I can use my healing powers to heal myself but it can't restore back my stamina. You added.

Issei - Ehh?! You have healing powers, like Asia? He said as he sat down to a couch in front of you.

Y/n - Yup. By the way, my healing powers is stronger than a Senzu bean and Asia's healing power. Why? Because I learned that to my friend in my universe. My healing powers can even heal any illness like tuberculosis, pneumonia, and other sicknesses caused by the environment and it doubles the power of the person that I healed up.

Issei - Wow! That's awesome!

Y/n - But the downside of my healing powers is that it consumes my magic power. Magic power can be restored by relaxing or through meditation.

Issei - I can't believe you know so much things, Y/n. That's why you have your Infinite Knowledge. He said, very amazed by your knowledge.

Y/n - Thanks, Issei. Oh and by the way, would you to join on my training at my home?

Issei - Really?! When?! He said excitedly.

Y/n - Right now. At my universe. I can teleport both of us there. You will see there Beerus and Whis and of course Goku and Vegeta. They are my friends.

Issei - I would love to meet them. He said while smiling to you.

Y/n - Great! Now let's pack ourselves and we will go there.

You then pack yourselves as you went to your bedroom to wear the armor that Vegeta gave to you while Issei pack himself by removing his school supplies and he waits you.

When you go down, You saw Issei waiting for you and he said,

Issei - Is that the armor that Vegeta gave you?

Y/n - Yup. How do I look?

Issei - You look great Y/n!

Y/n - Thanks Issei.

Then you carry your two bags. First is the senzu beans while you give to Issei the other bag that has no things inside there.

Y/n - Are you ready?