Chapter 9: Meeting and Love?

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n – Rias. You called her.

Rias – Yes, Y/n?

Y/n – I believe we can start the meeting.

Rias – Right.

And so, they arranged themselves and start the meeting.

Now

Setting: In the ORC room

Rias then sat on her desk while Akeno is behind her and Kiba on her left while Koneko on her right and the rest are also behind her, standing.

You and Issei stood in front of them. You then started to speak,

Y/n - The reason why I wanted to have a meeting is that to make a strategy on how to beat Riser and his peerage that I believe his peerage are all girls. So, I propose that Me and Issei will beat them and all of you *as you pointed Rias and her peerage* will be our backup just in case. Is that all right with you?

Rias - It's alright with us but I do have one question.

Y/n - What is it?

Rias - Will both of you join to my peerage?

Y/n - Unfortunately, me and Issei will not join to your peerage but we can help you to make yourselves stronger than before.

Rias - Okay, I understand.

Suddenly the door bursts open revealing Riser and his peerage along with Ravel Phenex.

Rias - There he is Y/n. That's Riser and his peerage and you are right, his peerage are all girls. She said sadly.

Riser then smirked as he saw Rias and become angry when he saw you.

Riser - Who are you and what are you doing with my beloved Rias Gremory? He said angrily.

Y/n - Oh so you are Riser I believe. My name is Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you. You said while giving him an innocent smile.

Riser - Yes that's me.

Y/n - Are you here to challenge Rias and her peerage to a rating game? You suddenly asked.

Riser was surprised and said,

Riser - Wait, how did you know?

Y/n - Infinite Knowledge. *as you look to Rias* You know what, forget what I have said earlier. Me and Issei will take care of him.

Rias - Are you serious, Y/n? So what you have said earlier is....

Y/n - The strategy I suppose. But forget about it. Me and Issei will take care of him. Isn't that right, Issei?

Issei - Definitely! I'm so excited to our fight, Riser Phenex. He said determined.

Riser then laughed really hard as well as his peerage, while you and Issei have a serious look on your faces. Rias and her peerage on the other hand were worried about you and Issei.

Riser - Are you serious, Y/n?! Hahaha You'll never defeat me for I am unbeatable!

Y/n - Say what you want and you will regret later on. You said seriously.

Riser smirked and he said,

Riser - Very well, I'm looking forward. I'll give you 2 weeks to prepare.

With that he and his peerage left the room.

Rias - What now?

Y/n - Me and Issei will train somewhere. *you smiled at Rias* Everything will be okay, Rias. Just believe on us.