Chapter 34: Training and Kiba meets the Saiyans

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

At the balcony

You then started to meditate. After an hour, you stopped and stood up and proceed to Super Saiyan 10.
While training, Kiba and Issei walked to towards to the balcony and they saw you. When they saw you, they gasped in utter shock as they saw you in Super Saiyan 5 form.

Y/n (Super Saiyan 5, deep voice) - What's the matter guys?

Kiba - Wh-Wh-Wh-What is th-th-that f-f-f-form???? He stutters. While Issei kinda looks scared in your form.

Y/n (Super Saiyan 5, deep voice) - Oh this? This is Super Saiyan 5. I'm training in this form because I think there is another form that I need to unlock by using this form.

Issei - A-A-And what is that form?

Y/n - Super Saiyan Rainbow 5.

Now

Issei - Super Saiyan Rainbow 5??

Y/n (Super Saiyan 5) - Yup. It's a form that is more powerful than Super Saiyan Rainbow 4. Wait here guys, I will go to my home in Universe 7 and train with Goku and Vegeta.

Kiba - Who is Goku and Vegeta?

Y/n - Goku and Vegeta are my friends in that Universe. Wanna come along, Kiba?

Kiba - Yeah. I wanted to meet your friends in that universe.

Y/n - Alright, let's go. *as you place your two fingers on your head and reach out your left hand* Hold onto me.

Issei then hold your hand while Kiba hold Issei's hand.

With that, you, Issei and Kiba instantly disappeared from your house and reappeared on Beerus's planet.

Issei then let go of your hand as well as Kiba.

Issei - Y/n, what is this place?

Y/n - Oh right you haven't been here before right?

Issei - Yeah.

Y/n - This is the planet of the God of Destruction on Universe 7 lives.

Kiba - God of Destruction?

Y/n - Yeah and sooner or later you will meet him.

While waiting, Beerus and Whis arrived and they saw you talking with someone.

You then looked behind you and saw Beerus and Whis.

Y/n - Oh Beerus and Whis, your here.

Whis - Nice to see you again, Y/n. Say what brings you here?

Y/n - I'm here to train with Goku and Vegeta. By the way, where are they?

Whis - At the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, training and who is this?

Y/n - Ah. That's Kiba. Kiba Yuuto.

Kiba - Nice to meet you, uhh....

Whis - Whis is my name and this is Beerus, the God of Destruction on our Universe. He said as he looked at Beerus.

Kiba - Nice to meet you, Whis and Beerus-sama.

Y/n - Come on guys, let's train with Goku and Vegeta.

Issei - Coming.

You then placed your two fingers on your head and Issei and Kiba hold their hands and Issei placed his hand on your back and all of you disappeared instantly.

Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber,

(MUI means Mastered Ultra Instinct)
(SSBE means Super Saiyan Blue Evolution)