Chapter 46: Demise of the Villains

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Super Saiyan 4 Cumber - My target is now Y/n's friends over there.

Y/n - Don't you dare do that. I warning you. He said angrily as his eyes went in pure white meaning he is transforming to Super Saiyan Rage. (To know what Super Saiyan Rage looks like, go to Bio Last Part)

Super Saiyan 4 Cumber is now done gathering the energy and unleash the attack to Y/n's friends.

Y/n - I warned you but you didn't listen to me. Then you deserved to die. He said very coldly.

Y/n then teleported in front of his friends and absorb the sphere of dark energy, increasing his power drastically.

Y/n then transformed to Super Saiyan Rage form. After transforming, He quickly teleported in front of Cumber and punched him at his gut with all of his might and he was sent flying towards to the sun. Cumber was too late to react as he touch the sun's surface and he was burned alive and Cumber was incinerated due to too much heat.

Y/n - Now, who's next? He said as he was looking to Merged Zamasu and the others who were in absolute shock that Y/n easily defeated Super Saiyan 4 Cumber.

Now

Hearts - So this is the power of the Supreme Omni God. A deity who is more powerful than Zeno.

Fu - Yeah and I can't wait to eliminate him by my own hands. He said excitedly as he began to power up as his hair stick upwards into a spiky one. He then make a sword made of ki and fly towards to Y/n.

Y/n powered down to his base form as he looks at Super Fu.

Y/n - So, you are next. Super Fu.

Super Fu - Indeed. He said while smirking evilly.

Y/n - Well, your going to die, bitch. He said while smirking.

Super Fu was irritated as he recklessly charged to Y/n at his fastest speed, ready for a downward slash. As Super Fu slashed Y/n, it was stopped as Y/n caught the sword with his two fingers. When you smirked, you bend your fingers as the sword broke into half. Super Fu gasped in absolute shock as he witness his sword was broken.

Super Fu - H-H-HOW?!

Y/n - Your sword was too soft that even Whis can broke it easily.

Kiba - Wow! How did Y/n do that? He said amazed.

Whis - With a immense amount of force and ki from his fingers, Y/n easily broke the sword like it was a wooden stick to him.

Koneko - That's pretty cool. I wish I can learn that.

Super Fu then gritted his teeth as he summons a sword made of his ki and slashed Y/n in which, you lean to your right as you dodged the slash leaving a trail with it. Super Fu then slashed your feet as you instinctively raised your feet and kick his face with a flying kick. Super Fu then was knocked back far away that he hit the Planet Mars. He then landed on Mars with a loud thud. Upon landing on Planet Mars, Super Fu quickly rise up and fly towards to Y/n while yelling at the top of his lungs with anger as he realized that he was being mocked by Y/n.

When Super Fu arrived at the outer space, Y/n is only waiting for him, dropping his guard down. When he realize that, Super Fu smirked evilly.

Super Fu - Ha! I got you now!

When he slashed Y/n, the clone disappeared.

Super Fu - What the?!

When he turned around, he was punched on his face and was sent flying again across the outer space.