Chapter 41: Triple Date

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Enjoy your date with Xenovia, Kiba. You said while winking at him.

Kiba and Xenovia (blushing) - Huh?!

Kiba - Well, we'll just share on this money, Xenovia. I hope you don't mind. He said as he took the money that Y/n gave to him.

Xenovia - No no. It's okay with me.

Kiba - Well then, shall we? He said as sparkles appeared on his face to increase his handsomeness and he reach out his right hand.

Xenovia then blushed really hard. She then took Kiba's right hand and their fingers intertwined to each other.

Xenovia - R-Right.

Y/n - Now that everyone is ready, let's go guys. You said excitedly.

All - Aye!

Now

When Y/n and co. arrived at the mall, they grouped themselves into 4 groups and they went to some places.

First Group: Y/n and Rias

Second Group: Issei and Koneko

Third Group: Kiba and Xenovia

Fourth Group: Rossweisse, Asia, Irina and Akeno

Y/n - This is will be our meeting place, is that okay with you guys? He said while pointing the main entrance of the mall.

All - Aye!

Later they split up and went to the places they wanted to go to.

With the First Group

Rias and Y/n then began to walk while sightseeing the places until Rias saw the store, full of beautiful clothes and that caught her attention and she said,

Rias - Y/n, can we go there? She pleaded.

Y/n - Of course.

Rias - Yay!

Rias and Y/n then went in the store while their hands holding with each other.

As Rias was choosing the clothes she wanted to buy, Y/n then looked around as well.

Y/n - This store is not bad at all.

Rias then chose the dress she wanted to buy.

Rias - Hey Y/n. I like this dress. Can you wait while I wear this?

Y/n - Okay.

Rias then went to the dressing room to change.

After a while, Rias then came out.

Rias - How do I look? She said as she made a twirl with delight.

Y/n - You look great, Rias. You said with a smile on your face.

Rias - Thanks Y/n, I'll take this dress.