Chapter 29: Gasper's Backstory

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Rias – Guys, Gasper wants to live with us. What do you say?

All (except Y/n and Rias) – Yes!

Gasper smiled and he said,

Gasper – Thank you guys for welcoming me.

Issei – No worries. From now on you are always welcome to us.

Sona – We may now take our leave. It's nice to meet you, Y/n.

Y/n – Same here.

With that the Sitri Peerage descended on the ground and walked inside the newly rebuilt academy.

Y/n – Come on guys! We will be late on our classes.

Rias – Right.

With that all of you descended on the ground and walked inside the newly rebuilt academy.

Now

Setting: Kuoh Academy

As you and your group walking towards to your classroom, you can see that many boys and girls are staring at your group.

Random Male Student: That Y/n guy is lucky you know. Having all the beautiful girls around him.

Random Male Student 2: Yeah and Issei too. Rumors say that he and Koneko are actually dating.

Random Male Student: Ehh??!! Is that for real?

Meanwhile Issei heard their conversation. He approached them and said,

Issei – Yup it's true. Me and Koneko are actually dating. Anything wrong with that?

The two random students faced them and said happily,

Random Male Student – No No No No. There is nothing wrong about that. He said while laughing nervously.

Random Male Student 2: Actually we're happy about you. Congratulations.

Issei – Why thank you.

The bell suddenly rang, signifying that it's school time. After the bell rang, the students Issei and the others then went to their respective classrooms while Koneko, Gasper and Asia stayed on junior high school room.

Asia – I believe we will split up to our classes.

Gasper – Thank you again, Y/n. For adopting me.

Y/n – Adopted? What do you mean?

Rias – Gasper here didn't know his parents and when we found him on the woods, he said that his parents died due to mysterious illness. From that day on we took the responsibility to take care of him. *Rias heard the bell rang once again* Anyway, Y/n, Issei and Kiba.

Issei – What is it?

Rias – Both of you come to ORC Room, I will further explain there what is Gasper's backstory.

Kiba – Right.

With that Rias and Akeno then went to ORC Room while you and Issei proceed to your classes.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Chibi Issei listening to Rossweisse about her lesson today.

*Dismissal Time*

As you fixed your things, Kiba and Issei then approached you and Kiba said,

Kiba – Ready to go?

Y/n – Yes.

With that you stood up and bring your backpack and went to ORC Room.

As the three of you arrived, Rias then mentioned you to sit down.

Rias – As I was saying earlier, Gasper don't have any parents at all. At a very young age, his parents died due to mysterious illness.

Kiba – And what is this "mysterious illness" you are talking about, President?

Rias – To be honest, I didn't know what that is. Anyway, when me and Akeno found this poor child in the woods, he was battered and bruised. He was so skinny because of malnutrition. From what he told to us back then is he was severely abused by the sister if the orphanage. He was neglected by everyone because of his unique Sacred Gear he possessed that makes him scared of using it.

Y/n – What is his Sacred Gear?

Rias – Forbidden Balor View. A Sacred Gear that can manipulate time itself.

Y/n – Sounds interesting.

Akeno – So after we found him, we decided to seal him to a room that no one dares to enter. I didn't know why he escaped on that room but it doesn't matter now because we already found him.

Rias – That is right. That's why I wanted to thank you Y/n for adopting Gasper.

Y/n – No problem. It's the least that I can do.

Rias – Anything you else you want to know?

Y/n – One more thing.

Rias – And what is that?

Y/n – Who is your cousin that was obsessed in fighting formidable opponents?

Rias – Oh. That is Sairaorg. Why?

Y/n – Because I will challenge him to a Rating Game.

All – What?!

Y/n – You know me. I like fighting just like him.

Rias then smiled at you and said,

Rias – That means you will join to my Peerage in order to fight him?

Y/n - Umm..... No. I will challenge his peerage all by myself and besides Ancalagon wants to have a battle.

In all of sudden your right arm glowed in red and it said,

Ancalagon – That is right, partner. I wanted to have a little exercise and also I want to meet Great Red and the Infinite Dragon God or should I say, The Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis.

Rias – Eh?!?!

Y/n – You heard him. So, when and where I can meet Great Red and Ophis?

Rias – I-I-I don't know.

Y/n – Aw. That sucks. By the way, tell to your brother that I'm going to meet Great Red and Ophis.

Rias – Right.

Issei then raised his hand to get your attention.

Y/n – What is it, Issei?

Issei – When we spar before, you said when you activate your Balance Breaker, "Supreme Black Dragon Balance Breaker" Does that mean Ancalagon is the Supreme Black Dragon?

Ancalagon – Your right, Issei. That is my title. Yours is Welsh Dragon, am I right?

Issei – Yes.

Y/n – Anything else?

Rias – None.

Y/n – Then let's go home.

With that all of you stood up and leave the ORC Room while Koneko, Asia and Gasper waiting for the four of you.

Y/n – By the way, guys, I will make our dinner. Is that okay with you?

Rias – Are you kidding, Of course we'd love to. Right guys?

All – Aye!

To be continued...