Chapter 25: Kiba's confession and Koneko has a harem?!

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

While You and Issei are sparring, Kiba then approached to Koneko and said,

Kiba - Koneko-chan, can I talk to you privately?

Koneko - Sure.

Now

Setting: At Kiba's room

Koneko - So, Kiba-senpai, what do you want to talk about?

Kiba - I would like to talk about Issei.

Koneko - About Issei-senpai?

Kiba - Yeah. Recently, there is this on my chest that my heart shouts that I love Issei more than just a friend. I thought talking to you will solve my problem and if it's okay with you, can we share Issei?

Koneko - I see. I'm fine sharing with Issei-senpai with you but you need to confess your feelings to Issei-senpai to clarify the things that you want. If he accepted you then you are lucky.

Kiba - What if he didn't accept my love for him?

Koneko - Then let it be.

Kiba - Let it be? What do you mean?

Koneko - What I mean is just be friends with him. In fact there is nothing wrong on making friends, right?

Kiba - Yeah. I'll try.

With that Kiba and Koneko leave his room and went back to the balcony.

After 5.5 minutes of walking, Kiba and Koneko arrived at the balcony.

Kiba - Issei-kun! I have something to tell you.

Issei *Balance Breaker form* - Hmm? Coming, Kiba!

Issei then exited his Balance Breaker form and descended down on the ground and he approached Kiba.

Issei - What is it, Kiba?

Kiba - W-Well, the truth is I.....I......I.....

Issei - I what?

Kiba - I LOVE YOU, ISSEI-KUN! She shouted while blushing.

Rias - Huh?!

Rias's peerage - Huh?!

Issei - What?! You love me as in more than just friends?

Kiba *flustered* - Y-Yes! Ever since you saved me back then, I have fallen in love with you. So will you accept my love?

Issei then scratched his head and said,

Issei - I..I..I don't know what to say. What if I said no?

Kiba - Then I will accept it. I will try to understand whatever your answer is.

Issei - Is it okay with you, Kiba? I mean I don't want to hurt your feelings.

Kiba - It's totally fine with me.

Issei - Okay. *as he clears his throat* My answer is No.
Why? Because I think this isn't right. A boy falling in love with another boy? I think for me that is unacceptable. I'm sorry Kiba but don't worry I will make sure that I will be your best friend. No matter what happens, I will protect you all with all of my life. That's a promise.

Kiba then smiled and said,

Kiba - Okay. Promise.

Issei - I'm sorry again. I did love you but only as a friend.

Kiba - No, it's totally fine with me.

Issei - Are you sure?

Kiba - 100%.

Issei - Alright then, Y/n! Let's continue our training.

Y/n - Aye!

Ancalagon - Supreme Black Dragon Balance Breaker!

Ddraig - Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

Kiba - Hey. Issei-kun can now maintain his Balance Breaker form.

Koneko - Indeed. Thanks to Meditation, he can now maintain his Balance Breaker form.

After you and Issei transformed, You then went to Super Saiyan 3 and your armor then becomes color gold and red and your hair is extends up to your waist While Issei transformed to his Super Saiyan 2. The same as you, his armor then turned into color gold and red and the sparring continues.

While watching Kiba then said to Koneko,

Kiba - Thank you, Koneko He said while smiling.

Koneko then blushed and she said,

Koneko - T-Thank you? For what?

Kiba - For talking with me. Thanks to you, I now feel relieved and the pain inside of my chest are now completely gone. As a sign of thanks, here is a gift.

Kiba then approached Koneko and kissed her on her cheeks in which she blushed madly and she thought.

Koneko's mind - I-I can't believe it. Kiba kissed me. I have now received three kisses from each handsome men here First, Issei then Y/n and thirdly, Kiba. I don't why but I am so lucky today. *giggles*'

Kiba - Thanks again, Koneko-chan. He said as he continues watching the two.

Koneko - Y-Y-Your w-w-welcome. She stutters.

Rias then wondered and talked to her peerage,

Rias - Is it just me or Koneko is getting all the men here?

Akeno - Oh my. I wonder. Koneko sure is a lucky girl.

Asia - And I envy her. She pouted.

Xenovia - I can't believe Kiba kissed Koneko out of nowhere. Not to mention he received three kisses at once. I feel a little jealous on Koneko.

Rossweisse - Then Rias's expectations are true.

Koneko then suddenly joined on their conversation and she said,

Koneko - What true?

Rias - Uh Nothing! Nothing is true Koneko. Hahahaha. She laughed nervously.

Koneko - Oh okay then.

Koneko then go back watching at her boyfriend and Y/n as she sat besides Kiba.

Koneko - Uhh. Kiba can I ask you a question?

Kiba - What is it, Koneko-chan? He said while giving her a heart-warming smile in which Koneko blushed madly and said,

Koneko - Wh-What is a Harem?

Kiba - Oh. Let me tell you the meaning of Harem. Harem is a group of women associated with one man. In other words, many women are falling in love on the same man. There are also other type of Harem which is the Reverse Harem. Reverse Harem is a group of men associated with one woman. In other words many men are falling in love on the same woman. He explained.

Koneko - Ah I see. Thanks, Kiba-senpai.

Kiba - Anything for you, Koneko-chan.

After Kiba explained what a Harem is, they both continued watching the two.

Rias - Koneko is such a bold person isn't it?

Akeno - Yes it is.

Xenovia - I know right.

Rias - And that is the thing that I admire to her.

With that, they continued to watch Y/n and Issei's training.

To be continued...