Chapter 11: I'm aiming to be a Super Saiyan!

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Nice! Come on guys I will teleport you to the mountain where me and Issei train.

With that, the girls then hold their hands while Rias and Issei are touching your back.

Y/n - Let's go!

In an instant, all of you teleported to the mountain.

Y/n - Let the training begin!

Issei - Aye!

Now

Setting: At the mountain

All of you successfully teleported into the mountain where you and Issei train. Xenovia then asked you,

Xenovia - Y/n, how can you teleport to somewhere in an instant without summoning magic circle??

Y/n - Oh, it's the technique that my friend Goku taught me. It's called Instant Transmission.

Xenovia - Does it requires magic?

Y/n - It doesn't need magic so you can teleport anytime and anywhere you want without consuming any magic power.

Xenovia - That sounds very useful technique.

Y/n - I know. Luckily, Goku taught me that. With that being aside, Shall we begin, Issei?

Issei - You know I'm always ready for that.

Y/n - Great! That's the spirit!

Y/n and Issei then went to the center of the mountain while the girls are on the side, watching them.

Y/n - Issei, show me your strongest form!

Issei - Aye!!

Issei then clenched his fist and started to scream. The ground started to shake vigorously as the girls were really stunned and shocked on Issei's power.

Rias - No way........... his power....... She said completely amazed.

Akeno - Oh my, his power is tremendously increasing to even greater heights. She said while smiling

Koneko - Issei-senpai.... his power can even rival your brother, Rias-senpai.

Rias - I know, Koneko, I know.

As Issei let out a deafening scream or roar, he let out an explosive wave that knocks back everything including the girls well except for you because you have an invisible barrier active (Just like Jiren on Dragon Ball Super) After a while, Issei's body now is glowing yellow, his hair is now color gold from brown and he is much bulkier than before.

The girls then flew back to the mountain but before they flew back they can see an enormous crater that is 100 ft in diameter and 30 ft deep. Once again, the girls were in complete shock.

Kiba - Power up alone and it create that large crater?!

Rias - What Y/n did to Issei I think is more powerful than his Sacred Gear before he was demon.

Xenovia - Are you serious?! Then that means.....

Asia - We will have the advantage to win the Rating game! Isn't that right, Rias-senpai?

Rias then smiled and she said,

Rias - You are right, Asia. Let's go back and to see what is Super Saiyan looks like.

Asia - Aye!

Then they go back to the mountain

With Y/n and Issei