Chapter 18: Kiba has a crush on Issei?!

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Issei - Y/n, Why are you talking to yourself, Are you okay?

Y/n - Ah! Sorry about that. I'm fine, thanks for asking. Now Kiba can we continue our training?

Kiba - Y-Yes sir.

With that Kiba stood up and faced you to continue Kiba's training.

To be continued...

Now

Setting: Still at the balcony

Y/n then continued to trained Kiba by giving him an immense amount of workout. Kiba then started on push ups. After 60 reps, Kiba then stopped because he was tired as hell. Issei then cheered Kiba saying,

Issei - Come on Kiba, I know you can do it. Even if it is 1000 reps, you can do it. Just believe in yourself.

Kiba then was touched on Issei's support that makes him to blush and thought,

Kiba's mind - 'Issei is right, I know I can do it. I just got to believe in myself. I will do this! For the sake of my training and for Issei to notice me~.' He thought happily.

After that, Kiba then continued his push ups.

After three and a half hours, Kiba was finished on his push ups and he was tired as hell. Little he didn't know that Koneko is observing Kiba intently and she said to herself,

Koneko - Is it just me or Kiba-senpai is actually blushing when he was cheered or noticed by Issei-senpai? I don't know if I am correct or not but we will see.

Back to Y/n, Kiba and Issei.

Issei - You did it Kiba, You finished your first workout! I'm so proud of you! He said happily.

Issei then placed his arm on Kiba's shoulder doing a one-arm hug and Kiba blushed furiously when Issei's face is near to him. Issei noticed that Kiba's is color in deep red, he asked,

Issei - Are you okay Kiba? I don't know the reason why but your face is color red. Did you catch a cold or something?

After he said that, Issei placed his hand on Kiba's forehead to check if he has a cold or not. When Issei touch Kiba's face, Kiba fainted with a big smile on his face and still his face is color red.

Issei - Kiba, Kiba! Wake up! I don't know why you fainted but please wake up! He exclaimed.

Y/n only chuckled on the scene.

Y/n - I will wake him up Issei. Let me do it.

Issei - Okay. If you insist.

You then approached the fainted Kiba and tried to wake him up.

Y/n - Kiba, wake up. It's me, Y/n. He said in an angelic voice.

Akeno - Oh my. Y/n's voice. It's so soothing to hear.

Rossweisse - I know right, his voice becomes like an angel.

Miraculously, Kiba waked up and his face went back to normal. He said,

Kiba - Y/n. What happened? He said cluelessly.

Y/n - Well, you suddenly fainted when Issei touched your forehead to check if you have a cold or not. You explained.

Kiba - Ah so that's how it is.

Issei - I'm so glad you woke up, Kiba. He said happily.

Kiba - Y-Yeah. S-Same here.

Koneko - It is confirmed.

Rias - What is confirmed, Koneko?

Koneko - That Kiba has a feelings for I....

Kiba then covered Koneko's mouth and he laughed nervously saying,

Kiba - N-N-Nothing i-is c-confirmed. Hahaha.

Issei - Huh? What is going on. He said cluelessly.

Y/n - Nothing is going on. Anyways, Kiba can I talk to you privately?

Kiba - Okay.

Kiba then approached you while you pulled him and whispered,

Y/n - Do you have feelings for Issei?

Kiba then blushed furiously and he said,

Kiba - Wh-Wh-What k-kind of q-question is th-that?? He said stuttering.

Y/n - Don't deny it. I know you have feelings for Issei.

Kiba then sighed in defeat and said,

Kiba - You got me there. Yes I do have feelings for him ever since he saved me.

Y/n - But what about him, does he have a feelings for you?

Kiba - That's the thing that I didn't know, but we will see.

Y/n - That's the spirit. Okay, one more question before I continue your training. Does Koneko knows this?

Kiba - I-I don't know.

Y/n - I think it's okay for her to share Issei from you.

Kiba - I hope your right.

Y/n - With that aside, let's continue your training.

Kiba - Aye!

With that Kiba then positioned himself to do his workout to increase his physical power.

To be continued...