Chapter 10: Super Saiyan Issei debut

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Rias - Oh so that's why. By the way, your on your way to your training, I suppose.

Y/n - Yeah. I think so. Issei come on, I will teach you on how to transform to a Super Saiyan.

Akeno - Super Saiyan?

Y/n - I'll explain later.

Issei - Coming!

With that you and Issei leave the room.

Now

Setting: At the mountains

Y/n and Issei then teleported on mountain to train. From there, you are teaching Issei to transform into a Super Saiyan while you, you are teaching Issei to transform.

Y/n - Issei, You need to build up rage and anger to transform into a Super Saiyan. That's the basic thing that a Saiyan needs to remember. Plus you have enough S-cells to transform. But don't worry on that, I have given you enough S-cells during the ritual.

Issei - Okay, I'll do it.

Issei then clenches his fists as he started to scream louder. The mountain is shaking due to Issei's immense power that he gathers. During the transformation, his hair started to become spiky and it changes color from brown to yellow. The sky then started to become dark and yellow lightning began to strike down on random locations. With a loud roar, he emits an explosive wave that is harmless to you because of your invincibility. Later, Issei then successfully transformed to a Super Saiyan. But you noticed something different, his pupils are no longer there and his eyes are glowing in bluish-white. No doubt that Issei ultimately reached the power of Super Saiyan Rage in an instant.

Y/n - Awesome, Issei. You've reached Super Saiyan Rage.

But Issei didn't hear you and he started to attack you.

Y/n - Oh crap. *as you dodged his punches and kicks* He is now out of control. Issei, can you hear me?

But that didn't work and he continued to attack you

Y/n *as you block all Issei's attacks with tremendous speed* - You can't hear me. I'm sorry I will do this.

You then teleported behind him hit his neck making him to feel unconscious. You then catch him and you descended to the ground, carrying him. You also healed the destruction that Issei made.

After some seconds, you then teleported back to the ORC room with your Instantaneous Transmission. From there, the girls were surprised that you are there. You then placed Issei on the couch.

The girls ran to you and Rias said,

Rias - What happened to Issei?

Y/n - Oh he's just unconscious. While we are training, he went crazy start attacking me but don't worry I'm perfectly fine.

Akeno - By the way, can you tell us what is a Super Saiyan?

Y/n - Sure. Super Saiyan is an advanced transformation assumed by members and hybrids of the  Saiyan race with sufficient amounts of S-Cells. The ability to become a Super Saiyan was once considered to be nothing but a , as it had not been performed for over one-thousand years. stated that a Super Saiyan has achieved a level of power so overwhelming that it could only be maintained in a transformed state.It was originally believed that the Super Saiyan transformation comes in response to a need, not a desire. Any Saiyan can become a Super Saiyan, however they require a large amount of S-Cells in order to take on the form, Saiyans who have a gentle spirit gain more S-Cells, but a when a Saiyan increases their battle power they steadily gain more S-Cells. Once the Saiyan has enough S-Cells, a feeling such as strong anger or sadness can transform a Saiyan into a Super Saiyan, once a Saiyan has achieved the form they can transform into it any time by focusing their energy into their back to make it tingle. A Saiyan who has a very large battle power can turn Super Saiyan without needing a trigger, due to their tremendous amount of S-Cells. My friend Goku is the first human being to achieve that form. I'm also teaching Issei on how to transform to that form.

Rias - Eh?! I thought Issei is a devil?

Y/n - Yes he was devil before but when we train at my home, I change his race through ritual. So now, Issei here is now a Pure blooded Saiyan.

Rias - How did you do that?

Y/n - Through the teaching of someone that taught me on rituals. With that being aside, How have you guys been?

Akeno - We're fine, how about you?

Y/n - I feel great.

In all of a sudden, Issei then started to open his eyes and he see that Y/n is chatting to the girls.

Issei - Y/n...

Y/n - Oh Issei, you're awake. Did you sleep well?

Issei - Yeah. By the way what happened earlier?

Y/n - You don't remember?

Issei - Yeah. I don't remember. He said admittedly.

Y/n - When I am teaching you to transform into a Super Saiyan, you suddenly become crazy and start attacking me due to your rage and anger. You did achieve on becoming a Super Saiyan but there is a twist there.

Issei - And what is the twist? He said as he rise up from the couch.

Y/n - The twist is you achieved Super Saiyan Rage not the regular Super Saiyan.

Issei - Super Saiyan Rage?

Y/n - Yeah. Super Saiyan Anger or Super Saiyan Rageis a powered up version of Super Saiyan 2. It assumed through the power of intense rage. So I'm quite amazed that you achieved that form. Not to mention you skip 3 transformations.

Issei- Really?

Y/n - Really.

Koneko - That's awesome, Issei-senpai!

Issei - Yeah I know.

Y/n - Do you want to continue our training?

Issei - Hell yeah! He said excitedly.

Y/n - That's the spirit. *as you look to Rias and her peerage* You guys can come along if you like.

Rias - What do you think guys?

Xenovia - I agree. Let's go and see what Super Saiyan looks like.

All of them agreed to Rias.

RIas - Then it's settled.

Y/n - Nice! Come on guys I will teleport you to the mountain where me and Issei train.

With that, the girls then hold their hands while Rias and Issei are touching your back.

Y/n - Let's go!

In an instant, all of you teleported to the mountain.

Y/n - Let the training begin!

Issei - Aye!

To be continued...