Chapter 39: Mastered Super Saiyan 3 Issei has emerged

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Y/n - Alright. I'll show that to you when we arrived at home. Irina, you want to come with us? You said while offering your hand to Irina.

Irina - Ummm.... Uh.... I don't know. She said confused.

In all of a sudden, Archangel Michael appeared behind Irina.

Archangel Michael - It's fine, Irina. You're free to go with Y/n. After all, you deserve freedom.

Irina - Archangel Michael?! She said while she turned around behind her.

Archangel Michael just smiled on Irina and Irina said,

Irina - Thank you so much, Archangel Michael. She said happily.

Archangel Michael - Your welcome. Now go, everyone is waiting for you.

Irina - Right. Thanks again, Archangel Michael.

With that, Irina went to Y/n and co.

Archangel Michael - Take care, Irina.

After he said that Archangel Michael ascended to heaven.

Now

Setting: At Y/n's house

Irina then looked at your house and she was pretty amazed by it because of how big and how beautiful it is.

Irina - Wow, you sure are have a mansion here, Y/n. I mean look at it, it's big and at the same time it's has a nice view from here.

Y/n - Gee, thanks Irina. I appreciate your comment.

Irina - By the way, how did you bought this kind of house or should I say mansion? And look, there is a swimming pool over there. She pointed the balcony.

Y/n - Oh, I didn't buy it. I created it using my magical powers.

Issei - Eh....

Irina - Eh....

Everyone (except Y/n) - Eh?!?!?!?!?!? They yelled in shock.

Issei - Did I hear that right?

Y/n - Yup.

Rias - You mean you created this kind of mansion all by yourself?!

Y/n - Yeah. Since I got here not too long ago, I created that mansion by myself. Anyways, let's go inside.

When you opened the main door, Irina was in absolute shock on how beautiful the inner section of your mansion.

Irina - Wow! She said amazed at the sight of the inner section of your mansion.

Y/n - Since it is only 11:00 a.m. I'm going to show to everyone one of you what is Super Saiyan 4 and teach Issei the Invisible Eye Blast technique. Let's go to the balcony.

Everyone (except Y/n) - Right.

As they put their bags on the couch, they proceed to the balcony.

At the Balcony

When the gang arrived, Rias and the others take a seat on the bench while Kiba standing there besides them.

Y/n - Now that everyone is ready, let's go Issei.

Issei - Right away.

You then clenches your fists and you instantly went to Super Saiyan 4.

Everyone is amazed on your form and Issei said with gleam on his eyes,

Issei - Amazing! That form looks so cool!

Irina - And you have a tail too.

Y/n - Yup. I always have. Unfortunately. I can't teach Issei to go Super Saiyan 4. But I can teach you how to master Super Saiyan 3 and teach you how to transform to Super Saiyan God.