Chapter 36: The Rating Game Begins and Irina's debut!

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

After 30 minutes of cooking, you served their dinner and the food that you cooked is Chicken Curry.

Rias - Wow, Chicken Curry, my favorite.

Y/n - Well what are you waiting for? Go ahead eat it.

With that they proceed to eat. When they take a bite on the food they were in ecstasy.

Rias - Wow, this is super delicious Y/n!

Y/n - Thank you Rias.

After 20 minutes of eating, Y/n then proceeds to wash the dishes while Issei and Kiba helped him.

After a while, they all decided to sleep on their respective bedroom, waiting for the next day to come.

Now

Timeskip to the day where the rating game begins. Timeskipping is brought you by Chibi Y/n doing his training mentally and physically while Chibi Issei and the others were supporting you.

The improvements that you have made is that you successfully mastered the new forms that you have obtained when you spar with Goku way back in Universe 7.

This is it, the day has come that Y/n will duel Sairaorg and his peerage to a Rating Game.

As Y/n is ready to go, everyone in the house already left to the arena and you said to yourself,

Y/n - Looks like everyone is in the arena. I better hurry. Oh wait I can use instant transmission.

You then placed your two fingers on your forehead and teleported to the arena.

When you arrived in the arena, you saw many people there are watching your duel with Sairaorg and you saw Rias and co. waving at you and yelling,

Rias and co. - You can do this, Y/n!!!!

You then amplified your voice to increase the loudness and you said,

Y/n - Thanks guys!

Rias and co. - Your welcome!!!

After that, your voice went back to normal and see Sairaorg smirking as usual and he said,

Sairaorg - Get ready, Y/n because I have trained so hard in order to beat you.

Y/n - You know I'm always ready, especially on a duel.

Sairaorg - Great! Now let's get started.

Sirzech - The Rating game shall now begin!

After Sirzech announced, Sairaorg then sends out one of his pawn named, Regulus.

Y/n - So you send out a pawn. Very well, Right arm, Black Boosted Gear! Left arm, Divine Dividing!

Your right arm glowed in black and red as black gauntlet appeared with red orbs. Your left arm glowed in bluish-white as white gauntlet appeared with light blue orbs.

Vali was also there watching their duel with Ophis and saw Y/n uses his Sacred Gear as he smiled on it.

Ophis - A combination of Divine Dividing and what was that? Black Boosted Gear am I right, Vali?

Vali - Yes. Black Boosted Gear is just like Issei's Sacred Gear but in black color. He is the one and only one who created that Sacred Gear. Legends say that the Supreme Black Dragon lays within him that I wanted to fight someday. He explained.

Ophis - Black Boosted Gear huh. Y/n sure is full of surprises that makes me interested to him.

In the bleachers, with Issei and co.