Chapter 8: Explanations

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Issei - What to do now?

Y/n - We will beat Riser and his peerage.

Issei - Okay. So what's the plan.

Y/n - With the two of us, we can utterly beat Riser and his peerage and proclaim peace once and for all.

Issei - I like your idea, Y/n Let's go to Rias and tell her about this.

Y/n - Right, Let's go.

With that you and Issei entered to the Academy to meet Rias.

Now

Setting: In the ORC room

Rias along with her peerage are in the room doing their usual stuff until Y/n and Issei arrived.

Rias – Oh Y/n, Issei. What brings you here? She asked.

Issei – We're here to tell you something.

Rias – Something what?

Y/n – About you and Riser. The arranged marriage I must say.

Rias – Oh that......

She suddenly looked down and a little bit sad.

Y/n – Look. The reason why we are here is that we will join on the rating game but we will not join to your peerage. We will just help you to win the rating game.

Rias – Really??

Issei – I'm 100% sure we will win the rating game if me and Y/n join.

Rias suddenly charged to you and Issei though you wondered why she did that but when she is near to you, you now assumed that she will hug you and she did as a sign of thanks.

Rias – Thank you so much, Y/n, Issei. I am greatly honored to accept your help. She said happily.

You and Issei then released from the embrace and Issei said,

Issei – Your welcome, Rias.

The peerage of Rias somewhat became happy that there are people who are willing to help them.

Y/n – Rias, make sure to notify us when you will start a meeting.

Rias – Right away.

Y/n – Now if you'll excuse me, I have some errands to do.

With that you leave the room leaving Issei behind.

Rias decided to start a conversation,

Rias – By the way, Issei. I have sensed that your power was greatly increased and I notice something different.

Issei – What different?

Rias – I assume that you are no longer a devil right? And you wear different clothes.

Issei – Oh this. *as he points out his clothes* Y/n did this.

Rias – Y/n did that? She said surprised

Issei – Yeah. He made a ritual for me to become a Pure blooded Saiyan.

Akeno – A Saiyan??? What is that?

Issei's mind – 'Oh crap.'

Rias – Issei you have some explaining to do. She pointed out.

Issei – Yeah I know. *as he clears his throat* You see, When I trained with Y/n, He teleported me to his home called Universe of Saiyans. From there I met his friends and the one who adopted Y/n, Goku and Vegeta along with Whis and Beerus. What happens next is well you know Y/n teleported me again but this time in the Room of Spirit and Time. From there Y/n train with Goku while Vegeta taught me the basic skills that a Saiyan has. After that, He did the ritual. I'm so amazed that Y/n can do rituals like that. And then, well, you know what happened next. Any questions?

Rias – Me. I have a question.

Issei – What is it?

Rias – How did Y/n teleport you from other universes?

Issei – Oh that. The technique that Goku taught to him is Instant Transmission but the level of his technique is way beyond that we know. He can teleport from other universe in instant.

Rias – That is one useful technique that he has.

Issei – I know right. He's gonna teach me how to do that. He said happily.

Koneko – By the way, where is he?

In all of sudden, Y/n suddenly appeared behind Issei.

Y/n – I'm here Koneko.

Issei suddenly jumped in shock in which the girls only laughed on Issei's reaction.

Issei – Dude, you scared me! He exclaimed.

You chuckled and said

Y/n – Sorry, Issei. Anyway, I assume you are done telling on how you became a Pure blooded Saiyan. Am I right?

The girls gasped in shock on Y/n's assumptions. His assumptions, predictions are always true. That's Omni God for you. Not only his omnipotent but he is also omniscient.

Y/n – Rias. You called her.

Rias – Yes, Y/n?

Y/n – I believe we can start the meeting.

Rias – Right.

And so, they arranged themselves and start the meeting.

To be continued...