Chapter 22: Black Boosted Gear's Creation

Previously on Presence of the Supreme Omni God,

Issei - Come on guys, let's go to the balcony. I will teach Y/n.

Y/n - Right. Right. Sorry for that Issei.

Issei - Nah, it's okay. He said while smiling.

With that, all of you then went to the balcony to teach you how to use Boost.

Now

Setting: At the balcony

Rias and her peerage then sat down to the bench, watching them while Issei and Y/n stood there face to face.

Y/n - So, Issei teach me how to use Boost.

Issei - Yes. Boosted Gear!

Issei's right hand was now enveloped with a red dragon gauntlet.

Issei - Ddraig. Let's teach Y/n how to use Boost.

Ddraig - Right, Y/n.

Y/n - Yes Ddraig.

Ddraig - The first thing you need to do is to focus your mind and power on your right or left arm.

Y/n - Okay. And then,

Ddraig - After that, you need to say "Boost" just like I do when Issei is boosting his power. By the way do you have a Sacred Gear, Y/n?

Y/n - Unfortunately, I do not have any Sacred Gear. I only use Magical and Saiyan powers.

Ddraig - Well then let me share you my partner's Sacred Gear.

Rias - Wait, is that even possible? To share a Sacred Gear to someone who doesn't have any?

Ddraig - We will see.

Issei then placed his hand to Y/n's head and you suddenly glowed in green aura. After a while, the green aura died down and when that happens, Y/n then feel a new kind of power that is bestowed upon him but when he says, "Boosted Gear", nothing happens.

Y/n - That's strange, I felt that a new power is bestowed upon me but when I need to activate my Sacred Gear, nothing happens.

Ddraig - I guess we aren't lucky.

Suddenly, an idea popped on your mind and you said,

Y/n - Wait, I know! Why I don't create a Sacred Gear for myself just like Azazel does? Using Issei's Boosted Gear, maybe I can copy that Gear and I will make a version of myself.

Rossweisse - Really? You can do that?

Y/n - We will see. Well, here I go.

You then closes your eyes and you suddenly glowed in gold aura as a gold magic circle appeared on your both of your arms hand and you float into the air leaving the group including Issei amazed on the sight. Your body glowed so bright that everyone needs to cover their eyes to prevent blindness and when the golden light died down, you descended to the ground with a two gauntlets on both of your arms that is shiny and color gold. The appearance of the gauntlet is exactly the same as Issei but the color is different. They are in black, violet and white.

(The part of the gauntlet that is color red becomes black, the part of the gauntlet that is color green becomes violet and the part of the gauntlet that is color yellow becomes white

(The part of the gauntlet that is color red becomes black, the part of the gauntlet that is color green becomes violet and the part of the gauntlet that is color yellow becomes white.)

Y/n - Creation of my version of Sacred Gear, complete.
*as you look your both hands* Who would have ever thought that I can create Sacred Gear that is not artificial. I'm impressed to myself.

Issei - That was super amazing, Y/n! I'm really impressed on your skills. Not to mention, you have two Boosted Gears meaning when you boost up your power, it will be doubled!

Rias - A-Amazing.

Xenovia - No way...

Koneko - Very impressive.

Asia - Y/n, your the best!

Rossweisse - I-Incredible.

Akeno - Oh my. *giggles*

Ancalagon - It's so nice to be born again. Not to mention, my host is an Omni God. I am honoured.

Y/n - Hey, Ancalagon. Nice to meet you.

Ancalagon - Nice to meet you, partner.

Issei - Who's that?

Y/n - It's my dragon name. Ancalagon the Black. Also known as the Black One.

(Picture of Ancalagon the Black below)

As Ancalagon made his appearance, the group including look above to see the massive dragon

Koneko - Whoa! He's so huge!

Y/n - Yup. That's my the dragon that dwells inside my Sacred Gear.

Ancalagon then disappeared as it went inside on the orb of your gauntlet.

Y/n - Thanks for lending me some power, Ddraig.

Ddraig - Your welcome, Omni God.

Issei - With that aside, can your train me how to activate and control my Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive?

Y/n - Sure! I also need that kind of training to activate and control my Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive.

With that you and Issei began to spar as the Rias and her peerage were watching you.

To be continued...